no room for the Charger?

-

DRENO

Reaction score
No problem,cut it down.This was a project by one of the members of our Mopar club.Cool eh?8)

theslice06.JPG

theslice06.JPG

VERY CREATIVE =P~=P~=P~
Does the door open to a fridge:-D:drinkers:

Very cool eh! =P~

That is cool but it would drive me crazy every time I saw it, I would want it to be a complete car!!!!!!!!!!!=P~=P~=P~

Is it just me, or is anyone else kinda disturbed by that? I don't know why ... it just isn't right. Perhaps it brings up memories from the movie The Final Countdown where an aircraft carrier time-travels and some sailors wind up imbedded into the deck and walls when the ship re-animates. Ewwww!

I'm surprised I haven't heard any negative comments yet about cutting up a charger . Pretty cool .do the lights work ?

Is it just me, or is anyone else kinda disturbed by that? I don't know why ... it just isn't right. Perhaps it brings up memories from the movie The Final Countdown where an aircraft carrier time-travels and some sailors wind up imbedded into the deck and walls when the ship re-animates. Ewwww!

The Final Countdown, the modern time Nimitz goes back to right before the attack on Pearl Harbor, The Philadelphia Experiment was about the destroyer conducting radar experiments and went 40 yrs in the future, 1943 to 84.

Is that a section of a real Charger though?

i was just looking at mullinax,s wrecked charger in another thread. it would have been a perfect candidate

Dave, tell me you didn't cut that Charger up just so you could hang it on the wall as a trophy to days gone by. Say it ain't so Dave.8)

From what I've heard that Charger caught on fire and burnt so the owner decided to do that. I could be wrong though.

Dave, tell me you didn't cut that Charger up just so you could hang it on the wall as a trophy to days gone by. Say it ain't so Dave.8)

It ain't so Terry. I had a 68 not a 69 and it was a GTX not a Charger. Actually the last time I saw it it was in two pieces.:angry7:

From what I've heard that Charger caught on fire and burnt so the owner decided to do that. I could be wrong though.

He (Randy Z.) bought it after the fire and got the idea from a car mounted on a wall at a local restaurant.It was a 318 car but he put a hemi badge on it,lol.8)

-
Back