Noises in the garage…

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
Well? God Dammit Fauuuuuuukkkk!!! You *****!!

Would be mine. LOL.

A2CC9F58-71B8-4D11-A9F7-37F08148B01B.jpeg

Fly In My Face Again! I DARE YOU! You have the Whole World to fly around in and have to fly right in my face!

How many 10 mm sockets and 7/16 wrenches does one person have to buy just to have one?

I don't cuss and swear as much but I do make old man noises when working on a car...or Ill talk to the car like its a person, Ill say " oh..you don't wanna play nice today eh...?" or something like that...

"Who the f*** designed this? WTF, how's a guy supposed to get this off? Aww.. this is BULLSH!T!!! "
mostly referring to my wifes Dodge minivan.....

You ******* piece of ******* ****! **** you and any cocksucker engineers that designed this ******* retarded ******* piece of ******* ****!

Wow, I feel better already. :eek:

Chugachugachuga

Chugachugachuga

Kom op hoerig klote ding, sla aan

Chugachuga
Chugachugachuga
Kankerkloteding

(I know, i don't even dream in Dutch anymore, but get me in a garage and...)

godverdomme

that is one i try to avoid (seems like a bad idea, in English, when you use that phrase, you are calling a curse down on whatever you are addressing, but in Dutch, you call it down on yourself)

on a side note, this happened about 6 years when my oldest was only 5
we had taking him to a county fair and he might have had just a little bit too much carnival food

well, at about 2 or 3 in the morning i wake up because i hear him being sick
i went to check up on him and he had puked all over himself
so i picked him up and carried him over to the bathroom and got him all cleaned up while the wife put fresh sheets on his bed

as he was sitting there, sick and half awake, he uttered that phrase

i said, son, where did you pick that up?
he said, thats what opa (my dad) always says when things dont go his way

i said ok buddy, you head on to bed, im gonna give opa a call and have a hear to heart with him

Chugachugachuga

Chugachugachuga

Kom op hoerig klote ding, sla aan

Chugachuga
Chugachugachuga
Kankerkloteding

(I know, i don't even dream in Dutch anymore, but get me in a garage and...)
I’d like to hear the audio of that. :)

Usually it goes something like this... Are you f****** kidding me son of a b****:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

that is one i try to avoid (seems like a bad idea, in English, when you use that phrase, you are calling a curse down on whatever you are addressing, but in Dutch, you call it down on yourself)

on a side note, this happened about 6 years when my oldest was only 5
we had taking him to a county fair and he might have had just a little bit too much carnival food

well, at about 2 or 3 in the morning i wake up because i hear him being sick
i went to check up on him and he had puked all over himself
so i picked him up and carried him over to the bathroom and got him all cleaned up while the wife put fresh sheets on his bed

as he was sitting there, sick and half awake, he uttered that phrase

i said, son, where did you pick that up?
he said, thats what opa (my dad) always says when things dont go his way

i said ok buddy, you head on to bed, im gonna give opa a call and have a hear to heart with him
I used to hang around with two Dutchman. I learned a lot LOL

-
Back