Nomad emblems

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
My mom came across these emblems and wanted to know if they were worth any money. I'm not sure what car they are off of. My first thought was a Chevy Nomad but I check some reproduction emblem sites and can't find anything similar. Found one on ebay for $200 price but seller didn't know what year Nomad and thought it belonged on a Chevy.

So anybody know what year and make car they belong on ?

Attachments

• Nomad.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 479
I can tell you that it's not from a 55-57 Nomad. Being a Chevy guy from waaaay back it looks to me like a Nomad emblem from a 68-72 Chevelle Nomad wagon. Chevy also used the Nomad nameplate on some Vega wagons and full sized vans in the 70's but I'm pretty sure it's from a Chevelle as the style matchs the Chevelle emblems of the day.

I doubt the person on E-bay will get anywhere near the 200 bucks he wants unless he finds just the right buyer for it. ;)

Between 1968 and 1972 the names Nomad and Nomad Custom were applied to the lowest-priced Chevelle four-door station wagon model, below the Chevelle Greenbrier, Chevelle Concourse, Chevelle Concourse Estate.

Nomad.jpg

-
Back