non a/c heater box for 75 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one from a 70 Dart. It should be the same. The controls might be a little different but the box itself should be the same. The heater core was broken when I took it out so it's not included. New ones are cheap enough. The blower motor goes with it, it's just not in the picture.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1603.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN1604.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 135
I just bought a new heater core for mine. It was 20-25 I think at Advance Auto. There is a heater box up here in NW PA on a salvage car I can get for you easily. Not sure what the guy wants-maybe 20-30? If you are interested-let me know. I know it doesnt have the metal clips- used them for my car. But you can use your old ones and if I can find my extras-can include those. This would be out of a 74 valiant/swinger- same thing as Duster.

I just bought a new heater core for mine. It was 20-25 I think at Advance Auto. There is a heater box up here in NW PA on a salvage car I can get for you easily. Not sure what the guy wants-maybe 20-30? If you are interested-let me know. I know it doesnt have the metal clips- used them for my car. But you can use your old ones and if I can find my extras-can include those. This would be out of a 74 valiant/swinger- same thing as Duster.

I would be interested in that if its in decent shape, I'm not to far away either :)

I have one from a 70 Dart. It should be the same. The controls might be a little different but the box itself should be the same. The heater core was broken when I took it out so it's not included. New ones are cheap enough. The blower motor goes with it, it's just not in the picture.

Ken
Edison, NJ

The pattern in the firewall is different - there are 4 holes for the blower motor studs on a 70, a 75 uses 3 studs.

I have good one here from a 73 Duster just needs the rivets replaced in the fresh air door PM me if interested

Where about are you located? Sorry that I took so long to get back-between work, school, and family....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back