Non Early A body Questions where to post

-

rod7515

Reaction score
I like the information that I've gotten from this group over the years. Members on here are knowledgeable and willing to help. Some of you have seen I just bought a 98 Dodge truck and I have many questions that I am sure I can get answered here. But where is the proper place to post them. I have trans questions, 5.2 motor questions, and general questions but I dont want to put them into early A body areas and confuse people. So where do i Post them. I joined the Dodge truck forum but they dont seem to have a lot of technical help there.
Thanks Rod

I would think right in General Discussions would work - I have seen a lot of non-A body questions on here - come up with a title and toss it out there. Trust me, if it's in the "wrong" place, one of the mods will move it. :thumbsup:

I moved it to Mopar General Discussions but you are on the right track. Ask away!

If you want me to change the title to something more related to your question I can do that too.

Toolmanmike, i will just make another topic for there. I just didnt want to clog up wrong board

Toolmanmike, i will just make another topic for there. I just didnt want to clog up wrong board
No problem Rod. You can join the truck site too but this site is so busy and so many of us have Dodge pick ups that your questions will probably get answered here.

What is the truck site. I joined one last weekend but maybe its a diiferent one
Rod

-
Back