Non Mopars on For A Bodies Only

-
demon seed said:
...Where I would draw the line is trying to sell non mopar parts on this site, that's just wrong and takes up valuable hard drive space more suited for jokes from MeMike.

Terry :burnout:

I agree - Memike makes better use of the space than this thread...

Thank you demon seed and LeAnne!
I can't wait to cook breakfast in the morning.

Well last weekend I bought a '72 Ford Van. I just had to have it. $500. One-owner, never winter driven. My first car was a '74 Ford Van! This is my third one.....

I'm officially a Fopar guy now. :)

72.jpg

nice 65s! 500 dollars! you stole it.
That would make a nice hunting and fishing van.

They're pretty cool vans. I also like the cab over design, you can tune the motor while you're driving. I've been looking for a Dodge A-100 but there only seems to be one in my city and the original owner of it won't sell it! I'm going to use this as a back up work van or when I need an empty van and don't feel like emptying mine.

65s said:
They're pretty cool vans. I also like the cab over design, you can tune the motor while you're driving. I've been looking for a Dodge A-100 but there only seems to be one in my city and the original owner of it won't sell it! I'm going to use this as a back up work van or when I need an empty van and don't feel like emptying mine.

I don't mind the van - I drive a Ford everyday, and have a Falcon in storage. I just don't usually bring up my Fords on Mopar sites for the reason that they are MOPAR sites. The other week I kept seeing a thread on Forabodiesonly where some guy was not only bestowing the virtues of some awful rice burner but posting pictures and claiming how it's faster than any Mopar. Do some of these people have a clue?

yeah and its not a real skyline either. they were never imported due to not enough safety standards met.

i drove a honda civic everyday, why? cuz it was free. i have been driving my latest acquisition, 65 dart 270 wagon, everyday and i love it.

AdamR said:
Bottom line is Im not going to tell anyone they cant be a member of the board because they dont currently own an A body. If you dont agree with me thats fine. Dont PM me and threaten to leave the board if I dont because I wont tell someone they cant be a member. If its something your going to leave the board over Im not going to loose andy sleep over it. I hate to see people go but you know what they say, You cant please everyone.

Yeah!!There are 2 kinds of people on this board

1:people that have A bodies
2:people who wished they had a bodies!

#2 is me :blob:

redfastback said:
yeah and its not a real skyline either. they were never imported due to not enough safety standards met.

i drove a honda civic everyday, why? cuz it was free. i have been driving my latest acquisition, 65 dart 270 wagon, everyday and i love it.

Yeah, I don't know or care what a "Skyline" is; I have to see millions of hideous rice farters around San Francisco everyday, I sure don't want to see or hear about them on a Mopar website. I'd be quick to jump on some Honda/Toyota/import junk website if I had more than 0% interest in those things.
I'm sure if I went to ricerockets.crap and posted pictures of my Dart, they would either ignore it or just throw me off so they could continue comparing notes about mufflers that are bigger than a four-cylinder engine.

redfastback said:

There is a company in California called Motorex that import's them and convert's them to DOT standards. They aren't cheap though. They have probably sold close to 200 Skyline's in America.

-
Back