NoNameNationals

-
If anybody on here is willing, please go on YouTube and subscribe to our channels! It would really help us out with what we are trying to do!

Cley

Worked on a video that should be up tomorrow. Trying to get back in the swing of things. Mentioned Cley and Kevin in it.

Ok after a couple editing screw ups, kid going to the emergency room and life interuptions due to finding a friend his dream 72 Satellite, here we go. @MonkeyMadness you get a mention in this video

Last edited:
This guy said to me if he can't get his 500 subs.... He'll race outside the gates !!! Gotta love it !

And.. this is his car...

20220210_160051.jpg
Started and ran the fastback yesterday, no brakes or help to bleed them so no drive. Claudia had the boys climb into the back seat to see if they would fit. They did so she is pushing for me to have it on the road for a roadtrip to South Carolina in April. That would prove it for the event if we take it to no name. Tried out a paint color yesterday, I like a darker shade blue.

The oil slick nationals. :lol:
Hats off for those that are willing to get their cars out, hit the road and hit the track and video it all - good, bad, or ugly!! :D :D You joined in 2012.... 10 years of words is worthy of at least 1 video at the track????? Bring that bad boy on down, I hear there is going to be 4 and 5 second cars down there.... come show 'em up !!!!! I'll put ya on my channel, with honor! Can't wait to meet ya down there :)

How come oil downs always happen when I'm in the water box, then I'm stuck sitting there while they clean up !!!! :BangHead:

You got any Rock? All I saw was foreign music.
You must want to move to Boulder ? LOL
Country livin', Country cook'n, Country church, Country bumpkin, Country roads, take me home... this is God's Country !! :D

-
Back