NoNameNationals

-
well, it's not for me to spend another man's money. I don't think we can say he has to give 2500 bucks away to charity because it was suggested.
I was under the impression that the whole event was supposed to donate to charity, which I thought was cool. Nothing wrong with side betting though.

I was under the impression that the whole event was supposed to donate to charity, which I thought was cool. Nothing wrong with side betting though.
I guess I didn't hear that, but could be true. I think John and Dallas are hoping to get back their money they've got invested in this event. They have so many hours into this event it's absurd.

It's funny.....I don't even know how many I have or where to look to find out. Or really give a ****. LMAO
You should work on it get to 500 and we can go together. We can meet somewhere here in Va and cruise together the rest of the way. Or if you want to go but don't want to compete meet me here and ride with me. Im gonna trailer mine.

How is the mini bike comp gonna work @318willrun? Is it gonna be one of those mini round tracks or drag race?
Tbh I kinda want to do that too! Lol

How is the mini bike comp gonna work @318willrun? Is it gonna be one of those mini round tracks or drag race?
Tbh I kinda want to do that too! Lol
to my understanding, they are going to race 1/8 mile too... LOL. There are a few rules with it.... Looks like fun, but I doubt I will participate in that event LOL. They are only 399.99

to my understanding, they are going to race 1/8 mile too... LOL. There are a few rules with it.... Looks like fun, but I doubt I will participate in that event LOL. They are only 399.99
Yea that sounds pretty fun. I have a 212 hemi brand new in the box. Maybe if I get the dart done in time?

Yea that sounds pretty fun. I have a 212 hemi brand new in the box. Maybe if I get the dart done in time?
Might have to look at the rules, I think you have to use the motor that comes on the Monkey Bikes. These are 399 here at Farm stores. But this is the Coleman 100cc (like a 3 hp).
1621678?$456$.jpg

My, oh my !! So many new car channels have popped up overnight for this event. And, some dormant channels have revived due to this event. This is great for us car guys, lots of stuff popping up. AND.... AND... So many are Mopar channels!

Will have to check them out when I have good enough internet to watch anything.

-
Back