NoNameNationals

-
Heck I could go and eat free for both days as 1/2 the guys there owe me a dog and a beer (my standard fee for most surplus race parts) for this part or that. The whole thing just sounds like a total hoot to me and just a serious good time. I do think the 500 subscribers is a bit unrealistic for the audience they are trying to reach?
The reason for the "500 sub" entry is simple. It's for content creators. Pretty much anyone serious about creating content will get 500 subs. Many folks have a youtube account but don't have any videos or only 3 videos in 5 years or so. If opened to them, then tons of folks would fill the spots that aren't even creators, while folks that create content and have 100,000 subs are on the outside looking in.

29hr drive.. nah.. 500 sub stipulation... nah.. I'm sure I could get 500 subs if I actually had conversation in one of my 200 videos. LOL
I'll wait for the youtube video's and live vicariously through them.

29hr drive.. nah.. 500 sub stipulation... nah.. I'm sure I could get 500 subs if I actually had conversation in one of my 200 videos. LOL
I'll wait for the youtube video's and live vicariously through them.
Yeah, it's not for everyone. Should make a lot of cool videos to sift through, though.

Yeah, it's not for everyone. Should make a lot of cool videos to sift through, though.
yeah the 29hr one way trip is the real killer. I'd love to take my car back east and run some tracks. But damn, long drive with an open trailer.

Heck I could go and eat free for both days as 1/2 the guys there owe me a dog and a beer (my standard fee for most surplus race parts) for this part or that. The whole thing just sounds like a total hoot to me and just a serious good time. I do think the 500 subscribers is a bit unrealistic for the audience they are trying to reach?
I understand the reasoning behind it. They want real content makers that actually make videos all the time ans not ones that are gonna do it just for the race. If that was the case there would be so many competitors you'd be lucky to get one pass in the whole 2 day event.

The reason for the "500 sub" entry is simple. It's for content creators. Pretty much anyone serious about creating content will get 500 subs. Many folks have a youtube account but don't have any videos or only 3 videos in 5 years or so. If opened to them, then tons of folks would fill the spots that aren't even creators, while folks that create content and have 100,000 subs are on the outside looking in.
It's funny.....I don't even know how many I have or where to look to find out. Or really give a ****. LMAO

You have 71 subs as of this morning on 1-25-22. You need 429 subs by the end of Sept, looking forward to seeing the leaning tower of power there..... :)

Boy the comments are getting interesting!

Screenshot_20220125-121820_YouTube.jpg

Boy the comments are getting interesting!

View attachment 1715858775
Yeah, that got kind of ugly. I think they've walked separate ways, sometimes that's best. I did find UTG's post in his community section showing the 318 block and "Ghost Busters" written on the side funny. He's hold'n to his match with Casper, and I'm glad.

Yeah, that got kind of ugly. I think they've walked separate ways, sometimes that's best. I did find UTG's post in his community section showing the 318 block and "Ghost Busters" written on the side funny. He's hold'n to his match with Casper, and I'm glad.
What I is t I got but if it got messed up later on in the convo…..

Here is my first video! The bar is set real low so there's no where to go but up!

Cley

You did really good for your first video. Showed a plan, showed the mistake, showed the car, all in 7 minutes. You are on your way to N.N.N. :) I'll sub later ...

So if I'm reading between the lines, UTG is going to build a different engine for BR?

I think they will both be “Upping” there game for the fun.

I think they will both be “Upping” there game for the fun.
Well, I think don't think UTG is going to race Lunar. Fallen too far apart, respect is gone. I could be wrong.
*If you mean BR vs Casper, then yes. Both are stepping up!

It's a 318. All I know is he is using a 273 crank, obviously he wanted a forged crank.
Interesting he doesn't want any part of the charity aspect, he wants the money in HIS pocket.....that speaks volumes about his integrity.

Interesting he doesn't want any part of the charity aspect, he wants the money in HIS pocket.....that speaks volumes about his integrity.
well, it's not for me to spend another man's money. I don't think we can say he has to give 2500 bucks away to charity because it was suggested.

What?!?! Racing for the money? And wanting to keep the money? That’s bad? How so? Crap! A victory off sets costs. I’ll take the money and run thank you very much!
You all can say what ya want about me for keeping the money but that’s what it is all about.

You wanna donate to a cause, charity?
Knock yourself out.

It's a 318. All I know is he is using a 273 crank, obviously he wanted a forged crank.
Do you want to do a side bet ?:poke: I bet the rods attached to that crank will be puked out of the block.:lol:

Do you want to do a side bet ?:poke: I bet the rods attached to that crank will be puked out of the block.:lol:
Well, UTG is on record saying he expects to hurt the 318. It's why he said "run off the trailer, one and done". I see one advantage to Casper, and that is it's driver is a legit bracket racer. I think on a pro tree, UTG is giving up a few tenths, and that is killer in a 8th mile race.

Well, UTG is on record saying he expects to hurt the 318. It's why he said "run off the trailer, one and done". I see one advantage to Casper, and that is it's driver is a legit bracket racer. I think on a pro tree, UTG is giving up a few tenths, and that is killer in a 8th mile race.
And I won't see the UTG/Casper race. They are racing Saturday, and I'm there Friday only. Besides, I have my own races to worry about ... LOL

-
Back