NoNameNationals

-
Would love to see 66. Sad about the 70 though, glad he's good though.
I'll get you a picture tomorrow, I don't have any in the phone. He finally painted it, first paint job, did it solo, kinda Antique White, an original Ford color....Frost maybe? I'll ask him...I found him the heads for his mill in the back of an ol Mans junk trailer at a bone yard. Gotta watch them Ol Boys, no tellin' what they got going on! 429s lol. It's a 71 ( I think) stock bottom, around 500 ft lb of tq, Factory! The Darn intake ports are wide open!

Last edited:
It is a youtube content creators event. It has bracket racing, a 275 tire shootout, grudge/call out class, monkey bike race, car show and burn out contest. It is happening at Jeffers Motorsports Park in Sikeston, Missouri on Sept. 30th-Oct. 1st. In order to compete you must have a youtube channel with a minimum of 500 subscribers by the day of the event. There will be camping at the event as well. The thing I like about it is the sense of community amongst the people involved in this event.
As with everything there have been a few instances of drama where certain people did not agree about the way it is being run but overall very little to impact the community feel.
Man, sounds like an old school GearHead Party! Wow, too bad Yall are so far away

I really, REALLY like that body style.
Had one identical to this ,except for the hood scoop when I was 16, loved that car, t-boned and totaled by a drunk on a Sunday afternoon.:(
15865180-1968-ford-fairlane-500-std.jpg

My Bro Doug would love that. He's a Die Hard FOMoCo cat. But always been there to help me slam a Mopar! He had a 70 Fairlane that was sick. Crashed it. Wonder he's alive. He has a brutal 66 Galaxy with a nasty 460 now. Gonna send him that video in the am
My 66 Galaxie, back in the early 80s, had a wicked 351 Cleveland, around 400 hp.
20200412_165544.jpg

Damn! That's Badass! The Cleveland wasn't a joke! I remember reading in the Mopar Performance Engine book, the damn Cleveland heads can flow as much CFM as a 426 Hemi
Thanks, it was a pretty nasty motor, my brother built in in the late 70s, had the 4V heads, 11 to 1 pistons, 4.11 gears, I don't remember the cam specs, but it was stout. I eventually swapped out the cam for a milder one because it was just too radical for the gas that was available, still ran very strong, never took that one to the track, but I never lost on the street with it, would pull 7000 rpm easy.

Thanks, it was a pretty nasty motor, my brother built in in the late 70s, had the 4V heads, 11 to 1 pistons, 4.11 gears, I don't remember the cam specs, but it was stout. I eventually swapped out the cam for a milder one because it was just too radical for the gas that was available, still ran very strong, never took that one to the track, but I never lost on the street with it, would pull 7000 rpm easy.
That sounds Plenty Brutal for a street car! She looks tough too!

Last edited:
Holy crap! That latest video is exploding. It looked like I would break 300 views overnight, not... 774 views last count and still going. I'm 2 subs from 300.

I thought it was supposed to be for fun.
All that thread spoke to me... was , if you don't take your car to the track , like as of yesterday... :rolleyes: then you're inferior and not macho enough to drive a mopar lol
What else do you get from a title such as "who herereally races their Mopar". Who's that calling out exactly. What's that even mean or matter to anyone .lol
You got people racing dynos, flow benches, numbers off the interweb ...you name it.

All that thread spoke to me... was , if you don't take your car to the track , like as of yesterday... :rolleyes: then you're inferior and not macho enough to drive a mopar lol
What else do you get from a title such as "who herereally races their Mopar". Who's that calling out exactly. What's that even mean or matter to anyone .lol
You got people racing dynos, flow benches, numbers off the interweb ...you name it.
are you speaking about this thread ??
Do you actually Hot Rod/Race your Mopar?
If so, nowhere are the words inferior or macho, nobody called out, and actually a peaceful thread with no bickering. Refreshing, huh?? :) But if not that thread, then I'm not sure what thread you are referencing. This is NNN thread

Last edited:
Well Happy for Cley but bummed, Looks like I have a friendly callout with @318willrun and with BareRose Garage. May try and race The Dodge Whisperer and Duddie's Adventures. Down to 13 days and 53 subs to go. Will probably get called out at the track as I am driving a Ford so there are a lot of people gunning for us.

-
Back