• Car #1

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Car #2

Votes: 63 70.0%
  • Car #3

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
-
Uhhhh,...Can't be to sure,...Gotta pic of the interior so I can see if it has a fold down rear seat???

Can I just rotate my tires to put the white letters in like the duster ? or do I have to take the tires off ? :D

I can imagine how frustrated this could make you. Just to play devils advocate here, the styling similarities are there. I can see how to an untainted eye it could be mistaken or purely guessed to be a nova. Blasphemy, I know. Yet I couldn't begin to start telling apart cars from the beginning of the automobile until the mid 60's. late 70,s gets fuzzy. yet my father can tell apart cars from the 40s to 60s, after that he gets vague. The American picker guys called a super bird a super bee.

In all seriousness, just be proud you don't have a belly button car. It would stump most people. If they automatically assume it's a Nova then they're not all THAT into cars anyway, or at least not this type or era of car. So, who cares? The ones that are interested enough to ask what it is, you can educate them.

There's a FABO member near me, I can't remember his username offhand, but he has that awesome 416 Stroker Duster... I notice he has a sticker or paint on his tail panel that says "Plymouth Makes It". I thought that was awesome. I'm pretty sure it's paint, but either way, it looks great, and educates at the same time. Maybe do something like that.

I saw a Nova the other day with a license plate: No Dustr

You just don't see those oldsmobile omegas and pontiac venturas like that any more.

...although I'd swear that one in the middle is an acadian.

You should have known when you made this topic that a lot of people were going to vote for the wrong one just to be funny XD

68383GTS you can't tell the difference? I feel your pain. Years ago I went and bought a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda. It was weeks later that I found out it was actually a 1969 Camaro.

You should have known when you made this topic that a lot of people were going to vote for the wrong one just to be funny XD

What? its clear as mud that his duster is in pic one,the real good giveaway was the mustang in front of it and mustangs are always ahead of dusters:blob:

68383GTS you can't tell the difference? I feel your pain. Years ago I went and bought a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda. It was weeks later that I found out it was actually a 1969 Camaro.

Please tell me your joking! There had to be some sarcasm there that I missed because there are distinct differences between the two!

Nova owners could never have such a fun thread :D

-
Back