Noob from CT

-
B

bassguy1970

Hey guys first off great site, you already helped alot. I'm restoring a 68 Dart. Pretty cool story behind finding this car. Its been around me for the last 25 years. The guy who owned it got in a car accident and had to get rid of it. I got it for next to nothing. She does need quite a bit of work but, this is what its all about. This is my first restoration, lots of trial and error. Gotta hand it to those bodywork guys. Shes just a shell now, trying to get the underneath squared away, gotta love that under coating,,,lol. Well thanks again for a great site, I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me soon.

Dan

Great to have ya' here Bassguy............I'm a "bass" guy myself I guess....I play the "bass", and I love to fish for "bass".........either way, some great times.

Welcome to FABO! 8)

Same here but a better fisher man then a bass player.
keep us updated and enjoy this great site.
1968 dart!! very nice builder, congrat's on the great find.

Welcome.
I like the CT guys being here, but it would be nice if you all weren't so far away! LOL I need a helping hand!
George

welcome to the site! like mikesduster already asked, what are the plans for the dart? my cousin has a 68 dart 440 drag car, definatly a fun car to work on. got any pics of where it stands right now, or before?

Well for now I have to put floor pans, inner fenders. I'm trying to do this all myself. I have alot of respect for those bodywork guys. A lot of trial and error. I wish I would have found this site last year when I dug into this. You veterans really help alot. As for pics yeah I got a few I just gotta have the kids show me how to put them on here,,,lol. As for the motor I'm saving for a hemi, but it a long ways away. Well you guys have a good one.

Dan

-
Back