Noob From wisconsin

-

raw111

Reaction score
Well hi guys, I would like to join (mainly lurk). I have recently moved to wisconsin from new york, but you dont want to hear about all that, My story is i inherited one of these cars you all love.... An A body! well iit was purchased new by my Great-Grandfather. He had it till he passed away, And my Grandparents inherited it, Well they put it in a barn once they recieved it,Me and my Father semi-restored it repainted it and had a new top put on it,about 10 years ago and about 2 years ago they passed on as well, And part of My inheritance was my great Grandfathers swinger, So in honor of him i vowed to keep it and never sell it, Unfortunatly it is still in ny, And next month i will be flying out and towing it to my house to finally be enjoyed by my wife and daughter and I. Sorry for the run on's im a terrible conversationalist. My plans are simple for the time being, Upgrade the radio/speakers/and what not possibly some rims and interior work, As for the engine :( it has a 225 6 (bless my G-gpa and his cheap ways) i will be putting on a new water pump,a new intake/exhaust (current is cracked) and than i will be discovering what i want to do about the interior! so please Throw me any and all suggestions, Now the only pic i have is on my camera phone with a gm background no hating guys :p

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to this great site. Bless you for keeping this great car going in your family.

Well im in west allis, As far as wisconsin from ny, For one its colder! and it lasts forever here, I have terrible Cabin fever! And way too humid in the summer, People here are way cheap or i value things differently, i came here with my fiero gt that i had since i was 18 and kept original and not ragged out, and was offered way too low prices, But all is all it was a "niche" car. Im still undecided if i want to change my engine, i think i am going to wait till the old 6 lets loose before i do a swap. So im researching now! And if your in waukesha and crusing im sure you will see my old dart sometime this summer :p

Thanks i have 2 spare one my dad picked up and one i picked up, So was going to see which one is cleaner and put it on

Well im in west allis, As far as wisconsin from ny, For one its colder! and it lasts forever here, I have terrible Cabin fever! And way too humid in the summer, People here are way cheap or i value things differently, i came here with my fiero gt that i had since i was 18 and kept original and not ragged out, and was offered way too low prices, But all is all it was a "niche" car. Im still undecided if i want to change my engine, i think i am going to wait till the old 6 lets loose before i do a swap. So im researching now! And if your in waukesha and crusing im sure you will see my old dart sometime this summer :p

There's an ALL MOPAR show/swap meet in April. It's held in Franklin at the Root River Center. (76th & Rawson Ave) It's sponsored by the Wisc. Mopar Muscle Car Club. FREE to show, small fee to vend or sell.

oh? what ween in april? i am leaving the 10th to go get the dart and i will spend 2-3 days helping my old man with whatever projects he needs a hand with, but 76th and rawson isnt far from me at all!

-
Back