Norhtern Alberta Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not far from me, too bad I have too many other projects I will never get to! Looks like a hurst console shifter. Must be a real deal 340 car correct vin, torque boxes and rallyle dash. Rad is out of something older.

It does have a console 4 speed shifter in it. Pretty good price too.
That would be a great birthday gift for me, George.
Just sayin.......
lol.

..............gdrill.........my bd is a commin............do u have time to have a look at it..........kim.........

If it's still around when I go by, I would take a look for you! A hate to give presents that require assembly though, so you's guys are outa luck! :D

If it's still around when I go by, I would take a look for you! A hate to give presents that require assembly though, so you's guys are outa luck! :D

Don't hate yourself, i would be willing to be the bigger man and overlook this fault. :D

I go by every two weeks on my way to Ft. St. John.....hmmmm, need it transported down!? :D

You should stop in for a visit. I live in whitecourt, real close to the highway. I am always looking for someone to talk Mopar with. PM me next time

...........I went to Grand Prairie to pick up some parts from Troubles Brewing........he is a real nice guy, we had a great visit.........kim.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back