North Carolina members...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Next weekend if ya happen to see a maroon 07 dodge magnum cruising around the Clayton are looking all lost with jersey tags on it that's Just me... Lol

if only you we're coming down on the 17th. There is a Mopar shaw at Rockingham Dragway.

Ahhh I figured maybe there would be a local cruise night or something in driving distance of Clayton that I could chrleck out while in town.

There is a cruise in This Thursday 04/01/10 at the Dairy Queen Restaurant in Raleigh, N.C. at 4 P.M. The address is 5260 New Bern Ave in Raleigh.
Also there will be a cruise in at the Char Grill Resturant on Saturday 04/03/10 at Char Grill at 4261 Atlantic Ave, Raleigh N.C. starts at 4 P.M. also on Sunday there will be a cruise in at Amedeo's Restaurant, 6006 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh N.C. from 1P.M. till 5 P.M. I live in Clayton and should be at the Dairy Queen Show on Thursday evening and I will try to make the Char Grill Cruise in on Saturday.

just don't come to Roxboro NC, i ain't sure you'd make it out having Jersey tags. LOL

YES IVE BEEN TOLD,, southerners dont like us yankees comming to there land,,, i was just in the charlotte area for the 4 wide NHRA event,,,

seen a funny bumper sticker and i have to agree,,,

" if you love NY, take I-95 north,,,lol

becareful JOE

I'm originally from Boston and I now live here (3 yrs) and have been welcomed very much so here. There are some of the natives who hate "Yankees" but all in all it's been really positive here for myself and our family.

Any of you guys from "up there" are welcome down here in Mississippi anytime, and we'll treat you right. Can't say so much for the way the heat and mosquitoes will treat you though. LOL

-
Back