North Georgia Mopar Club Picnic Pictures

-
Reaction score
Our car club-North Georgia Mopar Club- had our semi-annual picnic today. The weather was chilly but sunny.

I took the truck. I had already taken my Valiant to my other house for our move that we are in the middle of.

Anyhow, here are some pics.

This is my friends hamburger. Yes he has too much time on his hands.

DSCF1024.jpg

Me and Rhonda
DSCF1010.jpg

My friend Mark, his wife Angie, and their son Bryson

DSCF1011.jpg

Yeah this had a Hemi in it!!

DSCF1028.jpg

And the rest of the pics.

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1026.jpg

DSCF1025.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1007.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

Thanks for posting the photos! It was a nice (but chilly) day with some good food and great cars. Thanks for posting a pic of my baby (red Swinger).

I was contemplating on going but the 120 mile round trip was not looking too good.
Can't wait till they hold an event in "North" Georgia.LOL.

Looks like you guys had a great time. I have thought about joining the Middle Georgia Mopars club here in the central GA area. But, I have way to many things going on right now to commit to another club.

We are ALWAYS open to suggestions for locations. Th Spring Picnic will be here before you know it . . . Make sure you come to the NGMC's Toys for Tots Cruise-In on November 21st at the Galaxy Diner in Chamblee. I am working hard to make it a great event and get TONS of toys for the kids!

Looks like you guys had a great time. I have thought about joining the Middle Georgia Mopars club here in the central GA area. But, I have way to many things going on right now to commit to another club.

Middle Georgia Mopar is a great group of people too. I used to belong to them. Vic Pullen is a super nice guy. I probably need to get hooked back up with them too.

Here is a link for their site.
http://www.midgamoparclub.org/index.htm

Middle Georgia Mopar is a great group of people too. I used to belong to them. Vic Pullen is a super nice guy. I probably need to get hooked back up with them too.

Here is a link for their site.
http://www.midgamoparclub.org/index.htm
I've met some of the guys from MGM at the Big Peach cruise in they have the first of each month and yes, they are a great group of guys.

-
Back