Northeast Bracket Racing

-

MB43

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in a board (similar to this one) dedicated to bracket racing in the Northeast US?

Mike, my 1st reaction from reading your post was sure, sounds good, bracket racing is what I do. Then I started to ask myself, what would we, you, he, she, it be able to do with a bracket racing board that isn't or can't be done here? What ideas do you have?

20046302840903240843710.jpg

Well, for starters, it wouldn't be Mopar oriented. Just for bracket racers.

Next, it would cover all of the bracket racing action going on in the Northeast... Atco, Englishtown, US13, Maple Grove, etc.

Last... Well, maybe that's it. The big difference is that this board is a Mopar board, the other one isn't.

OK. I'm in. I think there's a lot of information to be shared amongst bracket racers with regards to different area tracks, special events, set-ups, etc, regardless of which Make you run.

20046302840903240843710.jpg

mikel, how long does it take for registratio info to take. i joined , and tried signing in and it says invalid info.

onehellofadart said:
mikel, how long does it take for registratio info to take. i joined , and tried signing in and it says invalid info.
You should get an e-mail, you have to click on a link in it to activate your account.

onehellofadart said:
ok , i guess i have too wait till i get home. thanks :salut:
I activated your account for you, give it a shot.

Mikel I tries to register but I get a error message. I'll try again tomarrow.

This is what It says

Could not insert data into users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_hometrack, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (7, 'fastbackcuda', 1089856702, 'ee001cf1feccebbd08d801d14b95ad10', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, -5, 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 1, 0, 1, 0, '69d498')

Line : 535
File : /home/elitecom/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/includes/usercp_register.php

fastbackcuda said:
Mikel I tries to register but I get a error message. I'll try again tomarrow.
What's the error message say?

-
Back