Norther VA Noob

-

RhinoMan68

if its for a 1968 cuda 'vert I probably need it.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 68 Barracuda vert exploded view from TX a few weeks back, transplanted from West Coast a year ago and wondering if there are any east coast early Mopar yards that might be near me. I had another 68 340S vert fish years ago, been regretting selling that car for a long time.So to get to the point I am looking for some missing items for the beast. Things I want (and I am being cheap) are things like headlight surrounds, Seats! (the thing didnt come with any seats, front seats I can probly do Procar aftermarket or something but the back seat is fairly unique to the 67-69 a body verts), upper control arms for a later a body to I can do BBP wheels and upgrade to disks, I want an 8-3/4 on the rear (prob. need an early B-Body). anyway you get the idea its got a 360/ 904 console car of unknown condition. Let me know your thoughts if I am dreaming of days old about the boney yard any where around here...

Welcome to FABO! We love pictures!
Vert specific parts are going to be hard to come by.

Leon's Auto Parts in Culpepper, VA might be a start...Very old bone yard.
Your best chance to find what you are looking for is the Chrysler Nationals at Carlilse, PA.

burg

Thanks! burg... will def be at Chrysler Nats at Carlisle. Last year was the first time for me and mainly we looked for stuff for my 19 yo son's project (a 92 w250 Cummins that was beat to SNOT).

-
Back