Northern Kentucky Says… Hello

-

r55nls2002

Reaction score
Do to very unfortunate circumstances I have been left a very nice 73 Dart. It is a 340/727/355 car. My goals are to get it running reliably, and fix the previous resto problems. The car has been sitting in a climate control garage for the last 15 years and has not been driven. I think it got started and back out of the garage a couple times a year but thats it. It also has rust coming through the paint on the doors and where the vinyl top ends. The wiring under the dash is suspect too.

So…. I would like to thank everybody in advance, because I will definitely will be posting some questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9628.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 129
Welcome, good looking car....lots of helpful members here to answer questions :glasses7:

Shane thank you for the offer! The only thing I am short on right now is time. Wife, kids, 6 day work weeks, leaves me very little time to spin wrenches. My guess is that the majority of the people on this forum have that issue too.
Randy-

Shane thank you for the offer! The only thing I am short on right now is time. Wife, kids, 6 day work weeks, leaves me very little time to spin wrenches. My guess is that the majority of the people on this forum have that issue too.
Randy-

Lol, what do you do from 10 at night till 6AM? There's your wrenching time. J/K, welcome aboard from another "beak" owner.

@ Bad Sport… I am normally grinding out my day at work. 3rd shift is terrible but it pays the bills.
"beak" car… That is a new one on me, but the last car I built was a brick.

Lol, what do you do from 10 at night till 6AM? There's your wrenching time. J/K, welcome aboard from another "beak" owner.

That's a good one! Sleep!?/ I don't have time for that! Wear some diapers, that will save some time too! Lmao.

@ Bad Sport… I am normally grinding out my day at work. 3rd shift is terrible but it pays the bills.
"beak" car… That is a new one on me, but the last car I built was a brick.

Well ya got it made, you come home kids are in school wrench on the car all day. :D

Keep us updated on the progress., I have been working on mine 8 years now, it's a driver/build in progress.

You have a nice platform to start with.

-
Back