-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19Duster71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a NOS 1972 Dart/Demon heater/radio control dash panel.Part #3501572.Similar to the one pictured.I'll pay 500.00 for a NOS one.Thanks for the ads FABO !!

heater panel 001.JPG

If I remember right,it was a different part number with different wording.Early 72 production if it is the one I am thinking of.Thanks

Just know it was a 72 piece as that was what I was looking for. That was the only one that I could find so I changed my plans all together.
Is there an early and late version of this? I do know that it is 72 only.

Yes,just like the speedo/cluster housing.2 different.The speedo housing big difference of course is the seat belt lite.On the radio/heater panel I think just the wording is different as I was going to buy the set up the barrelhouse had listed.

Good to know.
Here is the one that I saw on Ebay. I saved a pic. This part number doesn't seen right for a 72 piece.

s-l1600.jpg

That blem looks like the wart on Lemmy's (motorhead) face.
That panel was for sale for a long time on ebay. Those radio plates are like hens teeth in nos these days.

They are like hens teeth just finding a good undamaged used one. I looked for 2 years with no luck

The 90's put a big hit on these when everyone started cutting them for the din size radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back