Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
This is an NOS dash pad that has some cosmetic issues. The pass/side interior curve is not as smooth as it should be. Hope the pic shows this clearly.

Also, the top center of the pad has a light spot. Not sure how that happened.

$170 + shipping to the lower 48 from 92081

No trades - I'm trying to offload all my Mopar stuff.

PayPal only

PM me here only

To my bruthas outside the USA - your stuff can only go UPS for tracking purposes. Shipping may be higher, as well.

Attachments

• dash pad 01.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 522
  • dash pad 02.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 544
  • dash pad 03.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 536
  • dash pad 04.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 535
  • dash pad 05.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 543
What year is that for?? I might be interested if it fits 69 cuda. Are you able to post pics of the back side of the bad spots??

Thanks
Steve

What year is that for?? I might be interested if it fits 69 cuda. Are you able to post pics of the back side of the bad spots??

Thanks
Steve

It's my understanding that all A-body dash pads are the same.

I'll post a pic of the backside, but all that will show is the metal skeleton. Stand by.

the 1968 pad is a one year only because it connects with the lower pads. the 67 pads are one year only as well. they have a smooth vinyl without the grain pattern as well as a ridge that runs the length of the pad on the top. 69-76 are all the same. that being said. they will all physically mount on all year dash frames.

..............was that dash pad recovered at some point??

A body dash pads as follows.
67 one year only,

68 one year only (3 Piece)

69-72 (deep grain on finish)

73-76 (smooth grain on finish)

Pad will fit a 67 if you dont care about it not having the two levels on the pad that a 67 has.

Will fit 68 but you wont be able to use the two other pieces unless you alter the top pad ends.

Will fit everything a body from 69 to 76.

Hi

Will take it for the $170 if you include shipping to Ontario Ca 91762. This will fit my 73 Duster OK wont it. If you accept my offer will you take paypal.

Regards
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back