not a joke, but I figure y'all will like this

-

Hyperballsmcgee

Reaction score
I know everyone's got their own opinion on tattoos, but it's not on your body so if you have a negative comment please keep it to yourself.

anyways, I went to the shop to get one finished and decided to go ahead and get a few more additions. here's what I left with

Attachments

• image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 193
Cool. Tattoos are something I would have never gotten. I had nothing against them, just not my style. But I made a promise to a friend to get matching tattoos when his hair fell out from cancer treatments. He didn't live long enough for it to happen, but I got mine anyway in his memory.

Attachments

• TATTOO.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 171
its odd, even though I have one myself I can not stand the looks of them on women
(does that count as negative? if so, ill remove it)

nah I wouldn't count that as negative diymirage. to each his own, I love tattoos and have several thousand dollars of work on me, and I personally LOVE tattooed women. but I was saying "negative" as in someone commentin somethin along the lines of "oh you're so stupid what happens when you sell your car and that permanent and looks redneck". lol

and RustyRatRod, that's great that you still got it done in his memory! I'm sure he was smiling down on ya when you got it. and who knows, maye they got tattoo shops in heaven. lol!

Cool Tats,
Now ya just gotta get rid of that cheap *** watch.

(Sorry, was that a negative comment?)

-
Back