Not a Mopar but it is a fast machine

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago a guy called me up and asked me if we could paint his Nissan. I told him we would come and look at it. It is a 1997 Nissan 240Sx. Just like the one they used in the movie " Fast and Furious ". This car has a turbocharged 400 HP engine with a 5 speed in it. I am not really into rice rockets but the money is very good so I told him I would get it the next day. Don't have to put it together, just finish the body work and paint it. The owner done pulled the engine and tranny and gutted it so it could get a good paint on it. Have a lot of the pieces done and getting ready to do the body. The owner told me that he has spanked a couple of Corvettes with it. I don't know.

DSC09063.JPG

DSC09145 (1).JPG

DSC09142.JPG

DSC09164.JPG

DSC09199.JPG

DSC09202.JPG

lots of those on the drift circuit. 400HP in that light chassis will move, an LS1 really moves these. That seems the motor of choice in the big boy Drift league.

Yea they are fast with a nice v8 in them as pishta said . Also most of the guys swap out the ka24 that are in then in favor of the sr20 engine which has a turbo on it , overnight parts from Japan haha . My buddy had one in vert and it was a rocket .lots of these rolling around my area .

that's a nice orange..ill give you 20 bucks of you paint a confederate flag on the roof

my buddy just finished his Starion, but it's turbo charged 2JZ toyota powered not the stock 2.6l inline turbo four. with one turbo he put down 930 at the wheels... i'm all MOPAR thru and thru but you can not deny some of these turbo rice burners and the power they make. here's my other bud's Chrysler Conquest with a LS3
WY9HE2P.jpg

my buddy just finished his Starion, but it's turbo charged 2JZ toyota powered not the stock 2.6l inline turbo four. with one turbo he put down 930 at the wheels... i'm all MOPAR thru and thru but you can not deny some of these turbo rice burners and the power they make. here's my other bud's Chrysler Conquest with a LS3
Hell, this era Conquest with the stock engine heated,cranks.... (An LS3, hell yea!) As for the Nissan Silvia/240sx,ridden in a similar combo.Impressed me....?
WY9HE2P.jpg

WY9HE2P.jpg

Yeah Harry, I have been told that this one would make me fill my pants if I rode in it. The guy who owns this happens to owns a irrigation business here close and he is going to upgrade the suspension and a bunch of other stuff. Another guy started doing the body work and was going to paint the car and for some reason he started dragging his feet on the job. In my opinion he needs to stay away from body work . John heard about us and called me and asked if we would finish it. Said he didn't care what it cost just get it finished in a month. Don't have to put it back together. Just pick it up, paint it and deliver it back to him. I like these kind of jobs.

Those supra motors are stout engines, handles about 800hp on a stock bottom end. These and the Nissan skyline motors are used to seeing 1000+ hp

Those supra motors are stout engines, handles about 800hp on a stock bottom end. These and the Nissan skyline motors are used to seeing 1000+ hp

A couple of weeks ago a guy called me up and asked me if we could paint his Nissan. I told him we would come and look at it. It is a 1997 Nissan 240Sx. Just like the one they used in the movie " Fast and Furious ". This car has a turbocharged 400 HP engine with a 5 speed in it. I am not really into rice rockets but the money is very good so I told him I would get it the next day. Don't have to put it together, just finish the body work and paint it. The owner done pulled the engine and tranny and gutted it so it could get a good paint on it. Have a lot of the pieces done and getting ready to do the body. The owner told me that he has spanked a couple of Corvettes with it. I don't know.

View attachment 1714951488

View attachment 1714951489

View attachment 1714951490

View attachment 1714951491

View attachment 1714951492

View attachment 1714951493

This Nissan is finished and gone back to the owner. He is going to finish it. Turned out nice.

DSC09288.JPG

DSC09289.JPG

DSC09297.JPG

DSC09298.JPG

DSC09299.JPG

DSC09303.JPG

looks good

does the owner have a good sense of humor?

if so, you should drop a slant 6 in there before you bring it back ;)

-
Back