Not a UFO...Guess

-

Garry

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find two of these?....1964 barracuda torsion bar boots. Well I am not having any luck uploading the picture (KEEPS SAYING UPLOAD HAS FAILED) But they do look like a ufo.

Hey Moe PST don't think they will work he only goes back so far on the cuda. Hey brad got an area code on that Chryco# ?

Look in the yellow pages he means a Chrysler dealer. Also acceptable would be jeep, dodge, or ram dealers.

Attachments

• 002 (Custom).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 003 (Custom).JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 216
oh boy, next problem, got the front backers and bearings apart & the spindles have a nice grove worn in them. just my luck. Does PST sell those spindle assemblies. Or do I have to visit a machine shop?

Garry I'll bet you can come up with a good used set of spindles here on FABO. Post in parts wanted. Just click on the banner in the side bar on this page.

Moe

Hey Moe, you have been so helpful thank you! sometimes I get frustrated at my inability to understand this computer. I can't find the parts wanted link (banner) so I sent the question to FABO. I am sure they will reply.

Garry, I think I steered you wrong PST has a banner on the right side of this page, just click on it and you will goto their site. As for the parts wanted click on forums at the top of this page and click on the parts wanted forum

Moe

Hey Dart Mike thanks for the offer. Evidently the first guy I talked to at PST didn't know his *** from the proverbial hole in the ground. I talked to someone else and he fixed me right up. $15.00 for both no tx or ship cost. wow! Went to a chryco dealer first and guess what? $45.00 each plus tax. Pride is a wonderful thing aint it? The are full of it.

Garry glad to hear you got hooked up,good luck on your project,I am in the process of rebuilding my front end so if I can be of any help . I got alot of help from other members here to.
Moe

-
Back