-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Came across this in a link from a Mustang forum...apparently there is a junkyard in York Pa that the EPA is going after and he has to move all of his cars by April. Word is he plans to bring a crusher in in March and start crushing. In the meantime he is selling most at scrap value but has some specials, like this Chally 318 w/ac for $3000.00. He had another for $3200...most of the cars are 40's to 70's, could be worth a trip to check. Maybe KP from York can give us some insight.

Forgot to include had to edit...http://baughmansautoparts.com/
This is the original post I found gives a little more info....

I know of a Junkyard in York, PA that bought a old abandoned junk yard about 6 years ago and now township wants the old junkyard gone and cleaned up. All these cars/trucks will be crushed starting the 1st week of March. I walked the yard myself twice. Most of the cars are from mid 1940's thru 1979. From what I have seen the cars are complete. All makes and models are in the junkyard. He built a garage and has 1 or 2 guys working there disasembling cars and trucks what ever you want. They have the heavy equipment there to pick up and put the cars/trucks you want on your trailer or rollback. I talked to him a few weeks ago and he is now trying to sell the cars just as scrap weight to try and save as many as he can. The prices were pretty high back a few years ago but now time has run out on him. The name of the junk yard is Baugmans Auto Parts. Phone# is (717) 846-3944 Mon-Sat. I imagine it will take about 2 months to crush everything once the crushing starts. He will save any cars you want if you come and spray paint your initials on them and put down payment on cars you want as he has told me. I plan on getting a few but can't save them all. Hope alot of people come to the rescue of these old cars. You can google map the address and look at the cars thru sattelite imagery and see them in the woods.

Attachments

• chally.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back