Not an A body, but I found my dream car!

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
Found a B body stash! A friend of mine, colects B bodies, and has a stash 150 miles away, at his moms old lodge... IN this stash, is a Black/red 66 361/4sp Charger! It's, uhm, completely weathered, but the rust isn't bad, someone busted every piece of glass out of it, but by golly, it's a 66 black/red 361/4sp!

I'm going to have to cut trees to peel it out. I'll get some pics of his junk when I go retrieve this thing.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

My wife is not going to understand why I am stoked over such an ugly ragged POS, HAHAHA.

Cool. I have always loved the 66 and 67 Chargers. They remind me of early Barracuda big brothers. I can't wait to see pics.

He has four 66-67's, but, they are pretty ugly. Mine is the ugliest, but hey, it's what I want!

I love the first chargers and the first barracudas, LOL, definably one of a kind.

Hmm... I figured your dream car would have a 8 foot bed behind it. I thought wrong.

I love my Dart, but I feel you when it comes to the dream car. Mine would be a 68-69 Coronet or any of its incarnations. Go for it!

No, two are 318's, not sure what the other one is.......

If he did, do you think I would be getting the 361 car????

LOL

I'm going to do something real crazy too, put a 4"+ crank in the 361..... hahahaha

Got pictures and have you picked it up yet?

:worthles:

'66 and '67 Chargers are very cool. I have a '70 that I'll get to someday, probably after college.

As far as your wife not understanding..."see things for what they can be, not for what they are"..

Other than the busted glass, make sure everything else is there. The parts are VERY expensive for the '66 and '67 Chargers.

-
Back