Not an A body,,, But new project...

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
Here's my latest project....69 Coronet 500... looks to be a numbers matching,all original hp 383-4bl ,AC, auto, R4 red with black top (been removed) with black interior and a bucket seats column car.
Been lookin for another B body for a long time....

Attachments

• Coronet1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 261
  • Coronet2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Coronet3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Coronet4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 261
Cool, I really dig the 68' Coronet (69 is similar). If I did a B-body, it would be that or a 64' Sport Fury.

Thats cool I would get it running and driving and drive it just like that has good "Patina" and its only original once
Thats the plans.. Runs and drives right now... but brakes are to be desired...Lol... and gotta freshen up the fuel system and such... But not to far from a driver.

Cool, I really dig the 68' Coronet (69 is similar). If I did a B-body, it would be that or a 64' Sport Fury.
Ya.. One of my first cars was a 68 Coronet 440 that sombody put a 383 in ... Had so much fun in that car...

At Carlisle last summer, there was a guy in a beat to hell daily driver 69 Super Bee... Dents, rust, faded paint, i think it had rusty cragers on it too - the works... Got a lot of attention on the fun field with it.

Nice. Weld the doors shut, get new paint and a Daisy Dukes might jump in with you. Good the P.O. removed the vinyl top. If not, it probably would have gotten rust-thrus.

Easy disc brake upgrade is done with 73 up A body spindles if you didnt know. B body cars have the large balljoints

Nice. Weld the doors shut, get new paint and a Daisy Dukes might jump in with you. Good the P.O. removed the vinyl top. If not, it probably would have gotten rust-thrus.

Dont think I'll be weldin any doors shut... And I would hate to watch my old lady whipp Daisies ***... Lol:wack:

Very cool score. Man id like to find another bodacious B body. I prefer the 68 to 70 models. Road runners, belvederes, gtx, coronets, super bees, chargers etc. i love em all.

If you can find a set of B body discs thats great, just letting you know the A body setup from 1973 up is a direct bolt on to the B body upper and lower ball joints , and works for E bodys as well, plus its BBP.

hope this helps
Matt

-
Back