Not an A Body But Still An Unreal MOPAR Story

-

whitedawg

Reaction score
My dads family is from a small farming community on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, My granddad owned a Dodge, my Dad owned a Dodge and my windowed Aunt who lived on the farm next to ours had a green 1950 Dodge. That car was bought brand new and was her baby, very well taken taken care of. As time went on I let everyone know that I really would like to have that car when it became time for her give up driving. Eventually she had to be placed in a home and soon passed not long after. By then I was in the miltary serving somewhere in Southeast Asia and had no way of getting or storing the car. Eventually it was sold as part of her estate.
Fast forward to April 16, 2011. I had taken my Dodge to the Bunny Run in Jackson TN and as I was wandering thru the car corral looking for MOPARS as we all do, I spotted a green 1950 Dodge Meadowbrook, on its fender it had book with cars history. After reading the first line:
The car is named Jewel after the original owner Jewel Hack Wolff of Rhodesdale Maryland I damned near dropped from shock it was my Aunts car:love7::love7::love7:

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 153
She's a beauty! and what a great story. Mike

I would love to have it back, but he is asking $8500 for it.
In all honesty this car was way better for not having me get it. I spent 20+ years moving around the world and had no place permanent to keep it

I would love to have it back, but he is asking $8500 for it.
In all honesty this car was way better for not having me get it. I spent 20+ years moving around the world and had no place permanent to keep it
thats quite alot, did you tell him your story?:-D

-
Back