Not an A Body but such a great story

-
Great story on beautiful car and a dedicated owner. It was a pity that his sister Karen died so young.

Great story.....i'm not totally convinced that's a true "survivor" car...i know the engine was repainted...but not opened up...and that was done in the 1980's.....before the big muscle car hype...but that interior looks a little "too fresh".....still a cool story, never knew he was a Mopar guy....thanks for the kewl vid!

Great video....Become a fan of Leno's Garage,... He's priceless ,at story telling automotive....

"Close To You" "Rainy Days And Mondays" ...Not really 70 Cuda theme music. You never know though right. He sure likes his Mopars :)

"Close To You" "Rainy Days And Mondays" ...Not really 70 Cuda theme music. You never know though right. He sure likes his Mopars :)
Nick Mason - Pink Floyd drummer is a classic car collector and vintage racer.
Mark Knopfler - Dire Straits - Ferrari collector.
Jeff Beck - Blues guitarist - Custom roadster collector.
I'm sure there's lots more out there....

There's one guitar guy who love's Chargers. He's a young guy. Can't think of his name. As time goes by there seems to be more Mopar fans popping up. I'm starting to notice them showing up more and more in TV shows and movies. There was one series on TV back about 10 years ago where the head of an Irish gang owned the very same car that is featured in this ppost but it was F6 bright green metalic. One of my favorites.

I even found a pic...Veronica finally finds the Devil Car LOL

8528_original.jpg

-
Back