Not an A-Body but worth a look 1965 Plymouth Belvedere

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
Linking this ad for a friend in Colorado. He has had this car for a short time and has developed health problems. As he puts it this car is pretty damn fast and from the pic you can see it's priced fairly for what it is. If I had my Dart out of my hair I would probably look into this car for myself.1965 Plymouth Belvedere II, 2dr. hardtop Just thought I'd add I talked to him... car also has all new 3 inch exhaust system with Flowmaster 40's. The trunk and floor pans are solid but the passenger side front fender does have a 50cent size rust hole so will probably need a patch panel. I would assume both sides would need them to be safe.Like the ad says it's an Arizona car. Pics of engine bay are coming.

Last edited:
The Crager look wheels...he took the truck wheels off.
There is a white one of these sitting in a neighborhood north of grand between 38th and 43rd ave, really nice. Ive been meaning to swing by and ask about it.

Jake

I have a 65 Satellite roller with all the parts, 68'383/4 speed in epoxy primer ready to paint, I just had a complete hip replacement so I'm outta action for a while 6k P.M me if interested
Thanks
Mitch

I have a 65 Satellite roller with all the parts, 68'383/4 speed in epoxy primer ready to paint, I just had a complete hip replacement so I'm outta action for a while 6k P.M me if interested
Thanks
Mitch

Wanted to send you a PM or conversation but you inbox is full. Can you please send me pictures of your project. Do you have the title?

x2 thank him for his service. Addin him to our prayer list, too. Nice car. I hope he gets every penny.

I have quite a FEW GOOD FRIENDS that are F-cked from A.O. Cancer, Diabetes, tainted sperm, so on and so on!! NOT GOOD!!

There was no Satellite in 65, but when "there was" the Belvedere was the base model. I guess 66? was first?

Yes, there was a Satellite in 1965. Base model Belvedere 1, mid level Belvedere 2 and top of the line was the Satellite.
Same platform just trim differences along with the B1 being a post car and the B2 and Sat are hardtops.

-
Back