-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TONY GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im not selling my car but i was wondering how much its worth or how much it would sell for... heres the set-up

CAR- 1970 Dodge Dart, 8 point roll cage, frame connectors, custom dash with autometer gauges

MOTOR-440, Edelbrock RPM intake, 800 cfm holley double pump (Choke plate removed), .509 purple shaft cam, 5.16 push rods, .030 over speed pro pistons(Thats as specific i can get) , 452 heads unported, crane iron rockers, arp fasteners, 1/2 inch fuel lines( all the way from cell to carb), mopar distributor, MSD 6A IGNITION, Holley Blue Pump, MSD super conductor wires, MSD blaster 2 coil

TRANS- sfi approved flexplate, 10" 3800 stall converter(w/ anti balooning plate), full manual reverse shift 727

EXHAUST-Hooker Super Comp 2" with 3.5" collectors and side pipes & flowmasters at the end

STEERING-Manual

REAR-3.91 gear, 325-50-r15 BFG DRAG RADIALS

BRAKES- front disk with line lock, stock drums in rear

I'll post engine/interior/trunk/undercarriage pics tommorrow

the front tires clear the headers at full lock of the steering wheel

123e947c.gif

dcab8b08.gif

c807e641.gif

88ba6c01.gif

8234cd33.gif

e23b1494.gif

1f02b370.gif

I wouldn't want to even guess what it would be worth, I'm in Canada where I'm sure it would be worth plenty more than down state side. Sorry I'm not of help but had to post to give you a big thumbs up, your car is awesome, looks great with the black on black and that wheel combo....I would want to part with it either!! It will be interesting to see what the A-body judges have to say, it looks like its worth a good buck. Congrats again on a nice car.

I would say $7,000 to $10,000 in todays economy. Just hard to find any money these days good thing its not for saleO:)

You probably have $25-k or better invested right$

In my opinion it's worth that, sadly you might get $15-$20 if you find the right buyer.

Your best bet to sell that thing would be to itemize the whole car in a breakdown sheet to a potential buyer from every part bought to paint/body, to labor involved.

To someone who is not a do it yourselfer but a good check writer looking for a wicked street machine already finished, this may be a good way to find just that type of guy by saying, "Hey, it would cost this much to build from scratch anyways, so it's all done and ready for ya."

Wicked looking car.

If the economy wasnt so bad.If it were my car,i wouldnt sale it for any price,unless it meant my wife and kids were gonna starve to death,or be thrown out in the street!Thats an AWSOME looking dart,i just hope mine turns out half that good.

You would think it would be worth what some here say, and it should be... I've got a friend that had a 69 road Runner, in a rare color but built similar to your Dart and also a 66 Coronet, less radical but non original semi built drivetrain with almost perfect black paint. He got $13k for the Runner and $7 K for the Coronet, BEFORE the so called drop in car prices. I'd guess $12k. Your asking a bunch of Dart biased guys here, but the reality is it's still a non original Dart.
For the record I think the car looks bad a$$ and I love it!

Bad economy $8000 and up......Good economy $15000 and up....Just need to find someone who needs it and wants it. Good luck when you take a stab at it. Nice start on car. Looks tough.

thanks i have a good idea of what its worth,
any way the car has gm traction bars that act ike a pinion snubber

Well...sortof. GM's NEED traction bars because they don't have a snubber, and they don't have asymmetrical leaf springs. Mopars are built the way they are for a reason

BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!...did you build it or buy it???..i would say,REAL money $12,000-$13,000.

theres ALOT of nice and FAST cars for sale right now for alot LESS then what there really worth.

Very nice car. From what I've seen people have been asking 15-20k for similar setups.

What size front tires are you running to clear the fenderwells?

right now i have 22.5" x 4.5" x 15" M/T ET Racing front runners

im researching it to try and get a steel belted tire on the front that still clears the headers

All Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle, the largest all Mopar show in the East, just completed and many original, matching numbers 340 and even big block cars did not sell, even though the asking prices were not bad. Many owners dropped their prices over that weekend, but cars still did not sell.

Keep your car.

We are in a tough situation right now, economically speaking, and people are not in a strong cash position to buy toys.

With everything you have put into your car, this is a poor time to sell.

As far as what's your car is worth, it's worth is determined by whatever someone will pay for it. And this is a poor time to try and sell.

So don't worry about the potential worth of the car, cause you probably could not sell the car for anything approaching what you want or have in the car, not at this time.

It's summer, get out there and enjoy the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back