NOT MINE -1967 Ford SHELBY REAL DEAL ELEANOR

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always funny to me how Hollywood trumps stuff up. The car in the original movie wasn't even a Mach1, much less a Shelby. It was just a plain Jane 73 Rustang fastback.

Eleanor's are just custom car. How can this one be the "real deal". Like a "real fake".

"Real" cars used in the movie, are just that. Cars proven used in the actual movie.

Who sells a $110,000 car on Kijiji...

That knock off is pretty common... you could order them from a place in the states, AZ I think with a bunch of different engine combos.

There was a guy at a show in Toronto, probably 5 years or more ago, that was trying to convince me that he hand built the car himself... Wish I had a smart phone back then so I could have pulled up the website.

If this is one of the car done by Unique Preformance, then they are now considered "Real" Shelby GT500s and are in their registry. If its not then they are simply clones.

If this is one of the car done by Unique Preformance, then they are now considered "Real" Shelby GT500s and are in their registry. If its not then they are simply clones.

and he is lucky he got his, i heard they took a lot of peoples mone and ran...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back