Not mine. 68 Cuda Am I missing something?

-
318HO? See what it would cost to build it the car? Cheap no but you could get in and drive if it is as nice as he says. Wouldn't hake much to put it back original.

Looks like nice car, but 1st year of the 318 HO. Say what??????

Yes. I see that. My fathers 68 318 fastback is a radio delete car as well. I guess I should be running over his house with the $ to give him the $6000 he offered it to me for. Rust free texas car. Paint is faded, but not bad

Pops 68

Attachments

• 2014-01-06 19.17.34.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 299
Yes. I see that. My fathers 68 318 fastback is a radio delete car as well. I guess I should be running over his house with the $ to give him the $6000 he offered it to me for. Rust free texas car. Paint is faded, but not bad

Yes, you should. Equally equipped Barracudas always sell higher than a Darts that is in like condition.

Been working on him for a Mo. now. It is a great body for my 416. Got a buddy w body shop that will make the paint pretty. Just add 416 and have one heck of a car. Interior is like new, which is a MAJOR plus. My fathers is a bucket seat console car as well. He offered it to a couple members on here for $7500, but they wanted to just dick him around and he don't play them games. All the better for me, as far as I'm concerned

Nice... His does have an antenna... I would like to see if the gold one has a hole or maybe an antenna I can't see.

Yes my fathers car has an antenna, which makes no sense to me. wire just goes to nothing. Not sure if it is supposed to have a plate where antenna is, and someone wanted it for a S/S car or what the deal is.

$7500.00 is a fair price for a fastback. I prefer notches but most consider them worth less. I paid 5000.00 for mine in not as nice condition.

20 thousand dollars for this mess ?? I don't think so. what a joke. this is the first thing that should have been addressed

Attachments

• 20k.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 254
20 thousand dollars for this mess ?? I don't think so. what a joke. this is this first thing that should have been addressed

Lol, he is fishing and it is already listed in the ad at $18,500. Cars always bring a premium in rust country so that is another consideration. Would I give that NO.

Lol, he is fishing and it is already listed in the ad at $18,500. Cars always bring a premium in rust country so that is another consideration. Would I give that NO.

People will pay more for a nice body up here. Better than rebuilding a complete rust bucket that if not done rite bleed through every 5 yrs. My swinger is a rare breed for this area. Only reason it survived is because it was parked in a heated garage since 73.

20 thousand dollars for this mess ?? I don't think so. what a joke. this is this first thing that should have been addressed

This is the 1st yr 318 HO? LOL!!!!! The hoses, valve covers and breather must make it a HO. Did they forget to install the valve cover gaskets? What an oily mess..

Orig owner musta been frickin color blind...gold than green with white interior?? Shoulda painted the outside white and called it "Candy Cane"...I love notches too but NOT that.
Anyone that looks as bad as that when they pop their hood......

$7500.00 is a fair price for a fastback. I prefer notches but most consider them worth less. I paid 5000.00 for mine in not as nice condition.
I like the 67-69 cudas. FB or notch. My father paid top dollar for the green fastback pictured above when things were good, because interior is like new, and being a solid as heck Texas car. He is getting older and tired of the car scene. I will most likely just give him the $6000 for it. I was w/ him when he bought the car and I know he is losing $ @ $6000. That is my price just because he wants to see me have it.

-
Back