Not mine-68 Dart 4dr-Kijiji

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go in with someone but as far as I can see, there are no redeeming features to this car even if it was parted out...harsh, but true../6 , ripped bench..nothing cool to take..

I think you are being really generious with te 300 thought..

That guy is seeing $s where there are none..

Boy, I sound cruel today..

Grassy

$300 may be a little generous, but that's what he'd probably get at the scrap yard. I see that car more as a treasure trove of nuts, bolts,screws, brackets,linkages...Heck, if the grille and head light bezels aren't beat to death, there's decent coin to be made right there.Dash pad looks to be uncracked, door panels look decent...At $300 you wouldn't get RICH parting out this car, but I'm pretty sure you could come out ahead. I'm still curious what he'd take.

Yep for parts,like rad,manual steering,k-frame,rearend?So many little items that you can,t find here in Ontario.I,d buy it and strip it.:cheers:

..you have to get them out, first. That is what I don't have...not a single bolt and I have no idea what to buy for new ones...haven't been able to find any info in this :(

I know if I dragged that home, it wouldn't be long before a dead cat (sorry, cat lovers) would be nailed to my door, etc...there has to be a better way..like a list of bolts for this and that..anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back