Not Mine 70 Challenger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks just like the Vanishing Point Challenger before the crash? I thought that they used a 1969 white Camaro for the crash scene.

Super straight sheetmetal!!! Crazy stuff! My Duster was a steal at $2400 and the /6 and 3 speed were long gone when I got it!!!

I'm suuuuure he would like $14K cash and something to drive.
He's just looking for that one stupid person to come along. You
never know he might find that person.

Looks just like the Vanishing Point Challenger before the crash? I thought that they used a 1969 white Camaro for the crash scene.

I think he almost got the add right guys, just an honest mistake getting one word wrong. I think he meant to say it looks like the vanishing point Challenger AFTER the crash.

It would be nice to find an original driver like that one to work on and drive before someone like this got a hold of it. Get it for a decent price and be able to fix it up. I sold my challengers (first cars) some 18-20 years ago to buy a house and start a family. Would love another but just can't afford or justify paying the prices they are bringing (or asking).

Most all are clones or tribute cars. Just a nice original driver would be refreshing. He is right about one thing in the add. You don't see many original 6 cylinder E-bodies around.

I bet his wife told him he better try to sell the car and he doesn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back