-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjkt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Pulled ad as it showed a phone number in it and that is not allowed on FABO, my bad. The car does not belong to me and I do not know the owner or anything about the car other than what was originally in the ad, I just saw it and thought maybe somebody on FABO might be interested in it. If you are interested in this car the ad is on www.pennswoods.net in the classifieds.

just saw the ad on a website that covers my geographic area and thought I'd share. I know nothing about the car or the story behind it.

For Sale: This is an all original 1970 Plymouth Duster, that was 1 family owned and has been sitting in a barn since 1997. Has the 318 auto with only 41000 miles on it as well as the original Hemi orange paint it came with. No rust under or on the car at all. Only has a hole in each rear quarter which is common with the duster or demon, and i have a left rear quarter to come with. No rust in the trunk. Interior is perfect! No cracks in the dash or sun fade on the carpet. Has a tear on the driver side seat where you sit, but other than that the original owner of the car was a widower then gave it to his son. So the back seats have never been sat in, and it shows. The car currently does not run because the valve covers and intake are off the car to make it a 4 barrel car. However, I have a new 4 barrel intake, valve covers, air cleaner, and a tons of more parts that go with. Clear title in my name. Feel free to give me a call at ***-***-xxxx name is parker contact PWC-0118292 PWC-0118292(What Is This?) Member since
September 13, 2012See Other Ads by PWC-0118292

2012101714182338cc743fcc76beef0832b4ff05789c33.regular.jpeg

how much?

My bad on the phone number being in the ad. I have pulled the ad off FABO and just put the web address in the post where the ad can be found. Sorry for my oversight just trying to maybe help another member find a MOPAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back