-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeboy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i tried to forward the post here but cant do it sorry check mattoon il craigslist autos for sale 1968 barracuda with a plymouth valiant parts car 600 for both check it out maybe somebody else can get it on here

thats pretty sad. the cuda is pretty far gone. looks like a parts car to me. a guy could pay the 600 bucks and prob double it parting the pair.

call me chicken but those are rough lookin cars. are the parts worth it and are they saveable?

i know the valiant tailights are hard to find, i thought bout goin to look at them but im ptetty strapped at this time plus christmas right around the corner add says all is there just taken apart

Wish I was closer--- there is good parts there-- Would like to see in person but I'm sure there is decent $$ to be made from those pieces. Lawrence

i may contact the seller on these this weekend when i get back home and go see them and get a hands on look to see if its salvagable or what may be able to be used from them

We would need a leaf blower to clean the interiors out just to see what is there. I would have at least covered them up since there is no glass in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back