Not mine Ottawa Kijiji - 8.75 Abod rear $700CAD

-

Kernel Sanders

eating chicken wings and drinking beer
Reaction score
Just in case anyone in the area is interested

This is not mine and I do not know the seller

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1129386592&siteLocale=en_CA

"Complete A-body 8 3/4 rear (less parking brake cable and lines).Fits all Dodge/Plymouth A-bodies. Cap on vent bolt damaged
All new 10x1 3/4" brakes; springs, shoes, drums, master cylinder, oil seal one side.Same other side except 4000K on shoes, seal not changed.
Sandblasted, epoxied. 4" bolt pattern.
Hywy gear. No posi. 741"

Attachments

• Three.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Two.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 165
  • one.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 181
I just went and looked and buddy changed the price UP to 1200 now... I swear it was $700 as that's what compelled me to post it here.

Goes to show you NOT to deal with this person!

So he,s asking 1200$ for a center section that you really can,t do much with and axles that you really can,t put power too also.new brakes are great but only worth a few hundred buck at best,ask him to call me,mrmopartech

Nah I don't need one I'm already running one.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to advertise for a price then to jack it up after everyone has seen it. I'm also not saying that his current asking price is out of line either as its still reasonable imo. If it were an honest mistake, if it were me I'd note it in the add and apologize. maybe I'm too nice, maybe I'm too sensitive when it comes to this kinda thing.

-
Back