Not much Testoterone left but lots of love here!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
So..... I was at this restaurant and bumped into these guys. By the way, I am the second from the right in the back row. Enjoy!!
Santa Chas!!!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 155
That is an awesome picture!!!!! I bet you have fun with the kids thoughout the year, very cool :glasses7:

I always wondered where Santa ate when he was in town checkin the naughty/nice list...

Buona Beef is the place.Hey, we ALL gotta eat sometimes. Thanks for the kind words guys. I just embarked on a journey to take on the Santa Claus tasks. I have Santa School (no kidding) this summer followed by a trip to Santa Claus Indiana and some team meetings etc. before August. I am getting fitted for a suit soon and have a few parades lined up, one in my Dart and two on a Red Harley Trike this year and will post pictures. I also lined up some work with a local Day Care facility in my area and there are several branches so I may be busy in November and early December. I had a orientation at Santas Village in West Dundee Illinois this past Saturday and 'started the music' so to speak. I love making little kids smile and laugh. The stories these little 'noseminers' have are awesome. Remember, I am also raising my grandkids who are 3 and 5. There is NEVER a dull moment here. And to answer the question the facial hair is always let alone to grow out in September and all cut off but a short goatee in early March. The past year I just let it go and spent the entire summer with this natural scarf so its been on me for a bit over 16 months. Its pretty long now. Here is a picture when the beard was a little wimpy. The color is all natural. It turned white about 15 years ago. I am about to turn 54 in a week and this journey or new chapter in my life is just taking off. I am SOOOOO excited.
Chas.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 123
-
Back