Reaction score
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG
hey there, I've been out of "the game" for quite some time. I was digging through my dad's basement yesterday and remembered that I had some parts stored there which have been there since the late 80's. Just wondering if there's any intrest in any of this stuff. I have a late 70's early 80's thermoquad and a couple dual point distributors, one aluminum accel, and one cast prestolite. The carb looks to be missing some sort of emissions piece on the front and what looks to be some kind of idle actuator on the pass side and a piece to hold the blade down on the top of the carb. Thanks everyone.

I have an accel and Mallory...both didn't sell on here. Lol the tag on the presto if 340 manual may be worth some coin.
Funny that its worth more the the distributor.

From what I can see on the TQ, it is missing the secondary air valve to choke link, the idle speed screw, and the altitude compensator(?). I can't speak for most on the Forum, but I'm always interested in the Prestolite dual points.

The 2875086 Prestolite distributor is for a 1968 340 with a manual transmission....not sure the value but one core just sold on eBay for $50 and there is one core currently for sale for $200....no bids.

-
Back