Not Sure What To Do

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
I Have A 360 With A Bad Wrist Pin, Would It Be Possible To Pull The Rod And Piston And Replace Them With Out Going Through A Whole Rebuild? I Can Drop The Pan While It Is In The Car. Push The Piston Out Through The Top, Then Slide A New Piston And Rod In, Install A New Bearing, Set Pan And Hopefully Be Done. I Dont Have Much Experience In This, Can This Be Done? Or Should I Rebuild? I Will Later. But Will This Get Me On The Road For Now? Or Should I Rebuild Now And Save Motor From Further Damage.

Thanks In Advance

Larry, if it were myself, and didn't need the car everyday, for sake of not spending alot of money... I would absoultely;

Purchase a gasket kit from MoPar and possibly the head gaskets in the diamentions I need. MoPar provides Fel-Pro's in the kit.

Tear down the engine and clean it out good! Replace whats messed up and re-assemble. You should be good form there.

Makes You Wonder Why 1 Wrist Pin??, The Others Are Not Far Behind, Makes You Wonder What All The Rod And Main Brgs Look Like>> Save Your Self The Headache And Do It All At Once

-
Back