Not sure where to look for these

-

Dusterbd

Reaction score
I'm sorry if my questions are elementary. I don't quite know my way around this stuff yet but I'm looking for a few things and I don't know what to call them or to find them so maybe yall can help.

1. The spring that retracts the door handle inside my duster. Not sure where to find one

2.) The plastic cover that goes behind them. Mine are cracked. Repos? I don't even know what to call them to find them.

3.) The cardboard piece that goes under my back window sill that covers the speakers and holds the vent. Not sure what that's called or where I can get one.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS EVERYONE.

ant

I'm sorry if my questions are elementary. I don't quite know my way around this stuff yet but I'm looking for a few things and I don't know what to call them or to find them so maybe yall can help.

1. The spring that retracts the door handle inside my duster. Not sure where to find one

2.) The plastic cover that goes behind them. Mine are cracked. Repos? I don't even know what to call them to find them. Door handle inserts/cups

3.) The cardboard piece that goes under my back window sill that covers the speakers and holds the vent. Not sure what that's called or where I can get one. Package tray

PLEASE HELP! THANKS EVERYONE.

ant

Not sure on the first one.

You could try Year One Restorations they may have what you need. I also regularly check local Craig's List ads, and maybe your local auto wrecker. As far as your rear sill I make my own. Buy a thin piece of press-board from Home Depot, pick-up a piece of vinyl from your local auto upholstery shop.($15-$20 end-of-the-roll piece) Use the old sill piece as a template. Use a little spray adhesive and your done. :)

Not sure if it makes a difference on the year of the car for the latch spring or the door handle gasket. I have a spring, and gasket, both are used. But you should post a pic. You can have the spring, and gasket just pm me your address.

A lot will depend on which year you have. If it's the '73-6 version, there is a plastic cup behind the inside release handle. On the '72 and earlier, it's just a plastic washer. The inside door release handle has a wound spring as part of the assembly. I'm not aware of new replacements for either of those two items. The package shelf should be available throught the usual sources.

I have a 73 so yeah it needs them but I can't find those plastic pieces. I need the spring still and I decided to make my own package panel. 50 cent for the board from Home Depot Scrap and it looks great. Can't complain on that one!

I've literally been looking for a decent pair of cups and a replacement spring for my drivers side door handle. I think it's a reverse wound spring and I have literally no clue where to find one. Anyone have anything out there they're willing to part with? Thanks guys!

get yourself a yearone catalog for mopars and it will have all the pictures and names of the parts.Even if you don't buy from them atleast you will have the names to all the parts.I believe you could build a car out of the catalog.

I have a black RH cup and release handle assy. but no LH's......

I have a pair of parchment colored cups for sale...pm me if interested

carparts014.jpg

Hey guys. Just wanted to apologize for not responding a little earlier. Drove from New York to Georgia last week for a wedding up in the mountains and had no service or internet. But on my way home in Virginia I randomly pulled over to a salvage yard and a guy was parting out a few darts and I got exactly what I needed. I don't know how that happened but it was pretty awesome. But I will definitely keep an eye out and for anyone looking for the parts you guys messaged me with. Thank you so much for reaching out though I truly appreciate it. More pics on their way!

-
Back