Not too sure!

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
But here's my perspective, I'm not feeling much LUV from our US BUDS?
As much as I try to support them, I get shot down!?

Whats up with that? ...I travel to swap meets, east-west, North, south...
Most of you won't give me the time of day, less I pay cash (bending over backwards), but meanwhile, buy it off ebay, you all will come out to help will ya?

Giles, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you but did enjoy our one lengthy phone call. You seem like a straight up guy to me so I can't imagine what the problem is. I can't really give you a suitable groping LOL but there's love to be felt my friend. You'll get it worked out, whatever it is.

Joey's just being (an *** with me) in short, considering I've been a member for over 5 years and paying "gold Member" premiums. I'll leave it at that...I have good pull in Canada.
He keeps pushing, I keep pulling, I have sent many members onto FABO via Moparfest, I can easily detour them also.
Just sayin'

Hey Giles, I'm here for you if you need anything, i'll try to help, you have helped me with pics i needed and other tidbits of info from your original EL5!!! just PM me anytime!!

Any help you need, anytime, email addy...in your PM, any info I can give you.

All the best,
Giles

Giles. If you need anything man, let me know. Sorry to hear of any issues and hope they can get worked out.

On this site I have only come across good people,
Kinda a sanctuary here, a land of its own ,
I'm sure there will be differences in opinion or personality among a few but I judge not without facts or experience .
I would be happy to be of help to you as you need.
I have sent a pm with my email for a future resource also probably does not do our group justice if when ANY one has a problem with another they blame and hold our group accountable for the acts of an individual.
my .02
hope your experience improves
Bruce B

Not really sure what's up Giles, but I am always interested in hearing your perspective or information. And damn, I always enjoy seeing your Butterscotch Duster!

Obviously you are too upstanding to simply air your issues, and that is understandable.

Grant

You live on the other side of our fine country but if you ever need anything just be sure to ask.

My only really bad time with a US Car person was someone emailed me one day asking if I still had something for sale. I told them I didn't since I was never selling any item like that and the reply was simply an uncensored "Typical F**king Canadian".

Most car guys I meet are generally nice but there will always be those assholes in the group. The ones who just keep to themselves or the ones who think they know everything or the ones who are just jerks every chance they get to make themselves feel more important.

One thing I do wish is there was a Canadian Mopar forum though. I can't seem to find one. :D

The only issues I ever have with south of the border, is, 'I'm not selling to Canadians because one time someone bitched about border fees so that means I'll never sell to any Canadian again' and then they rant about it. Other than that, its all good.

Canadians are good people. I believe that you guys can work it out. Life is too short to be angry.

One thing I do wish is there was a Canadian Mopar forum though. I can't seem to find one. :iconbigg:

Now you really got me thinking, that's an excellent idea!

Giles

I like this idea as well. Don't get me wrong, I love FABO and most members here, but, a site with a Canuck slant (pardon the pun) would be awesome!!

Giles...let me know if you come up with anything...and if I can help at all.

We owe a lot to our Northern people, you guy assembled more than half of the Mopars on the road!!! "O Canada!"

Not of all of us are bad seeds......I have helped a few of our brothers to the North....

-
Back