nother OH guy

-
Dean...right? Yeah I remember.......how's it going? Did you get them installed yet?

actually this is Dean's son, i own the car and yes we have them installed on the engine, but its still on the stand, havent had the weather to bring the Dart out to drop it in

I'm in the same boat with the weather.....hopefully it lightens up here by March and I can get everything back together. I hope you are happy with the headers.....they should work out great.

yeah they were great! i was out of town on business that day or i would have come out with him-but when i came back he showed them to me. they are in great shape and i cant wait to hear it run!

I'm from Lorain county I have a 72 340 Duster Basin Street blue with white stripes......Won first at the nats 2005 anybody seen it. Not too many A body guys by me. Except for my buddies Hemi orange 72 340 Demon, he got second.

Cool!! an Ohio mopar lost and then found group,
ya'll all have some fine look'in A body's.
Welcome, and we injoy all the input we can get :thumblef: :drinkers:

Welcome to the site. I am a newbie as well and been enjoying the comradarie and the wealth of knowledge and friendliness of all the people here. They are a great bunch of Mopar Freaks.

-
Back