Now I know why I don't shop at Walmart very often.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
So my wife forgets to get milk, after we checked out. So I go sit by the exit with the cart. Well a few minutes latter 2 young boys come running up to the scooters and jump on them. Well one is twisting the handle while another is sitting. I tell them that they should get off that before they get hurt. Of course they ignore me, so I raise my voice and say get off those scooters. They look up and run away.
On our way out the mom is waiting and starts into me about my yelling at her kids. So I yelled back do you realize that your brats were on the scooters and could have hurt themselves badly since they were not in your sight. She continues and says I swore at her kids. As I walk away I hear her still yelling so I finally do swear at her and tell her to shut up, but not so politely.
We get to our truck and she's still yelling at us, and does the chest pat like she wants to fight, So I wish her Hawaiian good luck to her and her brat kids and drive off still wishing them the best of Hawaii.
So glad there are stupid people out there, and damn they piss me off.

the only time I like shopping at Walmart is when I feel down
somehow being out there always makes me feel better about myself

Check prices carefully. They are not always the cheapest place to get stuff anymore. In many cases they have raised prices to the same level as other stores.

So how long have you been the "hall monitor" ?
Kids are going to be kids, everywhere. Just too sad that they didn't have those powered carts when I was a kid.

So how long have you been the "hall monitor" ?
Kids are going to be kids, everywhere. Just too sad that they didn't have those powered carts when I was a kid.

We need more than hall monitors in this no child left behind out of touch parent era. Kids needs to be told when they are doing something wrong. Parent or not. Time to bring back seen but not heard.

And these are the democrat voter base. Is it any wonder why our country is so screwed up?

We need more than hall monitors in this no child left behind out of touch parent era. Kids needs to be told when they are doing something wrong. Parent or not. Time to bring back seen but not heard.
that's right
I miss the day where people would slap kids for misbehaving...regardless whose kids they were

the problem with parental discipline is when they supposed try to use it, it is never enforced.

the first time I picked my *** up off the floor, I realized when mom or dad told me something, it had a real meaning. duh???? there wasn't the " if I have to tell you ONE more time, I WILL squat your bottom little BILLY!" ha

Not to mention the fact that those scooters are for disabled people and need to be working and charged for them to shop. They are not toys for kids to play on.

Result of bad parenting letting the kids rule and not put them in check... It's a problem that keeps growing in our society today...

And where was the Walmart greeter during this that should have stepped in and told the b*tch mom that her kids can't play on the scooters that are for handicapped customers....

(Unless you make the kids handicapped so they are "honest" scooter patrons....)

One of my customer's called the other day and said his computer went 1,2,3 and then nothing happened.
I told him whatever it was he did he could probably get away with a few more times before something bad happened, because if it counted 1,2,3 it probably wasn't serious. :D

Stupid people (kids or adults) are put on this earth for the entertainment of the rest of us. You should have said nothing to the kids, just had your cell phone ready to video the ensuing hilarity when Charles Darwin is proven right yet again.

One of my customer's called the other day and said his computer went 1,2,3 and then nothing happened.
I told him whatever it was he did he could probably get away with a few more times before something bad happened, because if it counted 1,2,3 it probably wasn't serious. :D

Stupid people (kids or adults) are put on this earth for the entertainment of the rest of us. You should have said nothing to the kids, just had your cell phone ready to video the ensuing hilarity when Charles Darwin is proven right yet again.
And fat mama sues Walmart after her dindu nuffin breaks his neck.

Darwin did not expect reverse evolution which is where we are now.

Not to mention the fact that those scooters are for disabled people and need to be working and charged for them to shop. They are not toys for kids to play on.

Result of bad parenting letting the kids rule and not put them in check... It's a problem that keeps growing in our society today...

And where was the Walmart greeter during this that should have stepped in and told the b*tch mom that her kids can't play on the scooters that are for handicapped customers....

(Unless you make the kids handicapped so they are "honest" scooter patrons....)
Disabled? I thought they were for the fat assed people that stopped walking 600 lbs ago.

Man. Some years ago I (made the mistake) of starting a thread about why I don't shop at Wally World. And it had nothing to do with "Is Walmart Good For America", the PBS documentary.
As far as I'm concerned it was about being able to use common sense.
Like we all know, some people don't have that.
That thread went down in flames.
I think some people here must have partners that work at Walmart.

Me?
I only shop at Kroger for several reasons.
1. Some years ago I notice that Kroger hires special needs people to bag.
2. It has a good selection. Even on "health" foods I like.
3. For better or worse, the employees are "represented".
And recently there was a fourth reason.
Kroger told the anti-gun crowed to stuff it.

Last edited:
Last week I gave someone a ride to an interview at a Walmart, but I refused to enter and waited outside.
I'd rather be seen in a whorehouse and have my picture in the newspaper than be seen in a Walmart.
Last time was about 2007, somwhere in NC, and I more or less got dragged in that time, I wasn't driving, or I wouldn't have been there at all.

Years ago I told Teresa I was going to move into Wally World. After seeing so many people lounging on the furniture for sale, watching TV, and snacking on grapes that they'd pull out of the produce aisle I realized the place was open 24/7. I wouldn't have to pay property tax. The air conditioning was cooler than at home. Every so often I could try on new clothes.

Yes - it seemed like the ultimate haven for someone that just wanted to lounge around and sponge off the system. But as I looked around further I also realized that I'd have to put up with all the out of control ankle biters and their obnoxious parents all day long. Reality sunk in and I knew I'd be better off in my own home where Teresa's kids & grandkids only visited occasionally.

I agree 100% with everything you said, but you put yourself on her level when you began arguing and cussing at her. The best thing to do would have been nothing and watch the little brats break their fool necks.

-
Back