Now I know why I don't shop at Walmart very often.

-
Yeah when you think your life SUCKS, Do what I do, go to a Wally world and watch other people. I doesn't take long looking at fat *** women , about a biscuit shy of 400 lbs wearing clothes that they out grew 200 lbs ago. The local hood rats with their *** hanging out. Talking loud, acting like total a- hole. And all of a sudden, my life ain't so bad!

So how long have you been the "hall monitor" ?
Kids are going to be kids, everywhere. Just too sad that they didn't have those powered carts when I was a kid.

I was the "hall monitor: because I was the only adult within 40 feet of them. They were in the corner by the doors, if they had gotten that scooter to move they could have hit me as it was about 10 feet from the bench. God forbid I try to stop someone's brats from hurting themselves or me. I have the right to protect myself from stupid people, including stupid peoples' kids.

I agree 100% with everything you said, but you put yourself on her level when you began arguing and cussing at her. The best thing to do would have been nothing and watch the little brats break their fool necks.
Best thing to do is what he did. Have enough do nothing to go around everywhere these days.
Time to stop it. You need to go to some folks level and lower if needed.

Nothing wrong with telling kids to stop doing something unsafe. Woman sounded like a real troll.

Not sure if you cussing out and flipping off a woman and her kids in a parking lot elevates you above the stereotypical Wal Mart patron though. Classless all around.

Walmart will fire the employee that tries to interfere, even if it was the right thing to do.... So they just watch...

I was going to mention that.
Same with child abuse in the store (they will not get involved)

Best thing to do is what he did. Have enough do nothing to go around everywhere these days.
Time to stop it. You need to go to some folks level and lower if needed.

I guess you may be right.....Maybe my problem is, we see that crap so much down here you just kinda become immune.

Brings to mind these words of wisdom.
"NEVER ARGUE WITH A MORON, THEY WILL DRAG YO DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE!"

I had two options, do nothing and risk myself, my child or the brats being injured and a possible lawsuit. The other option was to tell them to stop. I chose option 2, Ya maybe I lost my temper I admit that. I have been a teacher or social worker for over 15 years. I know what happens when people ignore things, they get sued. If the mom would have calmly talked to me instead of screaming at me as she waited out side the door, things would have been different. I'm getting older I don't give a f about other people unless it directly affects me. These brats put mine and my daughters safety in danger and frankly they needed a reality check.

At Walmart last two times (two different ones 180 miles apart) an item we purchased was not in our bag when we got home. We were charged for them. One was a lady cashier, the item was something a women would use. The other was a male cashier, and it was a mans item. Only about $10. Each time but I was still POed.
Yoye

At Walmart last two times (two different ones 180 miles apart) an item we purchased was not in our bag when we got home. We were charged for them. One was a lady cashier, the item was something a women would use. The other was a male cashier, and it was a mans item. Only about $10. Each time but I was still POed.
Yoye
This has happened to the wife and I at Walmart or at the Grocery store. But we don't accept it, I'll call the store back, explain the problem and that I'm not driving 12 miles back to down to correct their screw up. I'll get their name and next time we are there they issue us a credit. Never had a problem doing it this way.

Its everywhere ILL. Was just peacefully driving back home from car show Sat. in my 64 valiant when this dude in a truck just floor boarded his crap behind me and decided he wanted to ride my *** so I punched it and got about 20 car lengths ahead of him then back to speed limit.
So here he comes wide open to get on my *** again. WTF. So i came to dead stop with him behind me engaged linelock and gave him a smokey facial.
Am i proud of this behavior. No.Just makes me want to go off the grid even further.

Just to clarify......the problem isn't Wal Mart......much as I loathe the company, it's the people.

Its everywhere ILL. Was just peacefully driving back home from car show Sat. in my 64 valiant when this dude in a truck just floor boarded his crap behind me and decided he wanted to ride my *** so I punched it and got about 20 car lengths ahead of him then back to speed limit.
So here he comes wide open to get on my *** again. WTF. So i came to dead stop with him behind me engaged linelock and gave him a smokey facial.
Am i proud of this behavior. No.Just makes me want to go off the grid even further.
My neighbor has a really busy shop and does a ton of Diesel work, mainly on POS 6.0 liter Fords. I don't understand and have asked many of these diesel Ford owners," Why do they try and take a 8000 lb truck and want to make a drag truck out of it?" I never have gotten a good answer out of them. Then I usually ask them if they would like to drag race against my 69 mild 360 Dart with 3.21 gears, A/C ,P/S and auto. I haven't had a taker yet? But buddy do they love dumping money in these lead sleds!

I had two options, do nothing and risk myself, my child or the brats being injured and a possible lawsuit. The other option was to tell them to stop. I chose option 2, Ya maybe I lost my temper I admit that. I have been a teacher or social worker for over 15 years. I know what happens when people ignore things, they get sued. If the mom would have calmly talked to me instead of screaming at me as she waited out side the door, things would have been different. I'm getting older I don't give a f about other people unless it directly affects me. These brats put mine and my daughters safety in danger and frankly they needed a reality check.

I think you probably did the best thing considering the situation........none of us can really say you didn't because you were there. We were not. I know it would have been tough for me to keep my mouth shut after telling them to get off the scooter if their mother was hollerin at me. But then, Kitty would shut that **** right on down. LMAO

I once had plans to make an auxilliary oil reservior, so I could add oil on the fly to the crankcase, or by turning an under dash valve, inject it into the PCV line, "as needed".

Last time I had something like that happen I just slowed to a stop, shut it off, got out and leaned against the fender and said "Now what **** head?"
Boy was he pissed, and all I could do was laugh as it looked like they didn't make a gesture that would satisfy the anger.
What's he going to do, say I stopped on purpose? :D

Yep, I did so? LOL

Ah ok, I see said the blind man. That is a trick we use to play on others, poke a hole in a can of ATF,stick a long piece of 3/16" vacuum hose in it and hook it up to a vac port of their car. When they crank it up they usually think their crap has blown up.

Don't get me started on missing items, the customers are terrible. I've seen people take bags, and told the cashier, they just shrug.
I usually don't go to the said Wal-Mart but they are having a gas and price war with Aldi's and a local gas station. I go to a Wal-mart that is located in a bad part of town. NEVER have a problem there, the staff is friendly, the store is clean and they have what I need.

Those guys with the 6.0 Fords blind more people than the ATF would lol.

He look familiar?

dreg.jpg

-
Back