Now I know why I don't shop at Walmart very often.

-
I've stated before I buy the biggest share of my stuff at Wal-Mart...Never really had a problem.I watch them bag my stuff and before I leave the checkout I spin the bag carousel to make sure I got all my stuff. I have traveled all over the US and have never seen any of the people you see online that supposedly shop there. I've seen some weird ones but nothing like those pics. As long as they continue to have what I want for a price that suits me I will continue to shop there.

I know why I don't. If I go there for something specific, they wont have it or will be all out of it. Also, something happened a few years ago at Christmas, long story short, my bank blocked my debit card from working there, security breach on their end. I found out about it at the check out counter where the cashier attempted to act like I was a deadbeat. I told her to hold the items while I went to the ATM with the same "denied" card and withdrew cash to complete my transaction. basically shopping there is a pain in the *** to me, so I avoid the place. if I do go there, I take cash.

Walmart will fire the employee that tries to interfere, even if it was the right thing to do.... So they just watch...
The wife and I were standing in line to check out at Walmart a while back, the checker was new and didn`t know how to do something. A bigger than me (and younger) black guy was behind us after one other couple. he was too good to wait, so he said he was going to another register, all were full w? people standing in line. When he walked off, I told my wife that he was going to steal what ever he had in his hand, and he did, just walked out w/ it. I told the greeter and she said, " that`s what they do !" My wife thot I was being a biggot when I told her that he was going to steal the merchandise, guess who was right !

FB_IMG_1466997116258.jpg

Don't shop in those chain stores..they're known for their trashy customers!!!

The wife and I were standing in line to check out at Walmart a while back, the checker was new and didn`t know how to do something. A bigger than me (and younger) black guy was behind us after one other couple. he was too good to wait, so he said he was going to another register, all were full w? people standing in line. When he walked off, I told my wife that he was going to steal what ever he had in his hand, and he did, just walked out w/ it. I told the greeter and she said, " that`s what they do !" My wife thot I was being a biggot when I told her that he was going to steal the merchandise, guess who was right !
I would have gotten the same reply from my wife. To which I reply" It ain't racial profiling if it's true!"

Next time try ridicule.
The only problem with that is you can't be too intelligent with your retorts.
Otherwise they won't understand that you are making fun of them.
Now I know why I had to swear, those are short words she can understand, thanks adriver lol.

Now I know why I had to swear, those are short words she can understand, thanks adriver lol.

- But that's the crux of the problem. - Not faulting you for your reaction but when you stooped down to her level she was able to follow you further with her dumb retorts and probably felt a 'REAL' conversation was going on.

I pity anyone put into the situation you were and I agree that calling those brats down was better than doing nothing but you put yourself at risk when getting involved with lunatics.

I would have more likely reacted by putting an exaggerated dumbfounded look on my face and then turned my disgusted look back & forth between the mother and her monsters. - But some people have no shame and they probably would have continued their bad behaviors with their mother's blessings. I'm sure she thought they were being 'little darlings'.

- But that's the crux of the problem. - Not faulting you for your reaction but when you stooped down to her level she was able to follow you further with her dumb retorts and probably felt a 'REAL' conversation was going on.

I pity anyone put into the situation you were and I agree that calling those brats down was better than doing nothing but you put yourself at risk when getting involved with lunatics.

I would have more likely reacted by putting an exaggerated dumbfounded look on my face and then turned my disgusted look back & forth between the mother and her monsters. - But some people have no shame and they probably would have continued their bad behaviors with their mother's blessings. I'm sure she thought they were being 'little darlings'.
Sound like my wife. Apathy will bring the end to this life cycle. Maybe next time we'll get it right

Sound like my wife. Apathy will bring the end to this life cycle. Maybe next time we'll get it right

So many loonies running around nowadays. I don't think that it's a matter of people failing to care about those outlandish behaviors as much as them feeling powerless to stop the tide. At least ILLDuster felt compelled to intervene.

As I would and do respond to situation like that. The wife and I enjoy sitting outside In town having a cup of coffee, sometimes at the local WAWA store.I can't tell you how many low life POS people park in handicap spaces without the proper placard or tag. Most people stand by and not say a thing. I will walk up to them and ask them if it bothers them that they are using a handicap spot when they shouldn't? A few will understand and move their car. Some just ignore me, but ah the players in life, you know the ones with their *** hanging out, and the ones that emulate the dumbest of people on this earth, will cuss at me, scream about how they want to have sex with me ( I think that is what they have in mind) and really show their level of ignorance. It may cost me the ultimate price one day. But I will not standby and let these "players " Hold me strong arm hostage in my own place!

As I would and do respond to situation like that. The wife and I enjoy sitting outside In town having a cup of coffee, sometimes at the local WAWA store.I can't tell you how many low life POS people park in handicap spaces without the proper placard or tag. Most people stand by and not say a thing. I will walk up to them and ask them if it bothers them that they are using a handicap spot when they shouldn't? A few will understand and move their car. Some just ignore me, but ah the players in life, you know the ones with their *** hanging out, and the ones that emulate the dumbest of people on this earth, will cuss at me, scream about how they want to have sex with me ( I think that is what they have in mind) and really show their level of ignorance. It may cost me the ultimate price one day. But I will not standby and let these "players " Hold me strong arm hostage in my own place!

Kudos to everybody out there that are willing to say 'enough is enough'. As much as I think places like Walmart should do more to police their stores I imagine they're afraid of potential law suits. It seems that those that behave the worst are the first to want to sue.

Mouth breathers

"You have to point out when people are being ignorant and stupid, or they will go around thinking it's ok...."

- Gallagher

"You have to point out when people are being ignorant and stupid, or they will go around thinking it's ok...."

- Gallagher
Man those words are no more true Than this day and age. Not a day goes by that I'm not amazed by what is considered acceptable behavior!

-
Back