Now its a 512

-

1967Valiant

Reaction score
Ok so after a long time at machine shop and well a few problems my mild 440 has turned into a monster

71 440 55 over billet main caps and girdle
probe 512 stroker kit 10.5
stealth cnc heads
comp xr292r solid roller
perfromer rpm and a quickfuel 850

sigh wife put me on couch lol

Hay how much hp yiu think you gonna make??I'm out side of rocky mount nc and about ready to start collecting parts shooting for 700/7500hp with a 400 block. Any insight on this would be great. . The motor will be going in a 72 dart for my 17 year old son to race. Thanks mike.

I think the 7500 HP you posted is either a pipe dream or a mis print. I would suspect the later. Horse power is always fun, especially for a 17 yr old. I know it was when i was his age. Ha, still is and i'm 58 yrs young. Good luck on it.
Small Block

I just was given a very nice running 440 this morning.
My neighbor brought it back to me from up north out of his old hauler.
Time to call 440 source and order up something to make some big cubes!

I hope we can get there atlease 700 400 stroker. From 451 to 496 a set of cnc ported alum heads nice fat roller. And t brake with ladder bar set up single intake with 4500 carb 2+ headers in a 72 dart as light as we can get it with fiber glass 2 race seats and full back seat on 4licks. I hope we can get close looking to run some 6.50/6.00s 1/8 mile. My brother in law did it 6/7 yrs ago in a 73 duster street trim with iron indy heads car went 6.20 on 9 inch slick stock susp with 4.56 gears. But you never know we are in the planing stage and with the help of mr. Bob shingler. And others. I think we can come up with something. Thanks oh even some said its poss with the vic. Heads they go I think 325 intake.

-
Back