Now this is a wheelie!

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvm5Ue1ung&feature=youtu.be"]Launchin Larry Byron wheelstand Contest Winner - YouTube[/ame]

Sweet Cuda!

i was there at byron for that wheel stand,i have known larry for about 2 years.i camped out sat. & sunday with him and his crew for this wheel stand contest.on satday he broke the trans case,load up the car ,drove 3 hours to have trans repaired and came back at 1:00 am sunday. to win!!!.

What a wild ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was never a big fan of that competition, especially the years when the goal was to flip'em over. But that was cool and it takes some big stones to go all the way to 3rd gear and not know where the h3ll your going.....:thumbup:.

i think that was the same car i saw at mmw stlouis this yr. he did pretty good there also

I was never a big fan of that competition, especially the years when the goal was to flip'em over. But that was cool and it takes some big stones to go all the way to 3rd gear and not know where the h3ll your going.....:thumbup:.

X2......look out Bob Riggle LOL!!!

He had that car at the "Night of Fire" race this past summer down in Cedar Falls, Iowa. It couldn't do a wheelie like that down there, wow, what an improvement!

Attachments

• IMG_3927.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 121
-
Back