Nube from Seattle area

-

momach

Reaction score
Hello A body freaks,

I have yet to find my first A body, but this forum seems a great place to get up to speed on these cars.
I've owned many vintage cars over the decades, but right now, I'm focused on a '67 thru '69 Valiant. Two door.
Ideally, I'd like to end up with or building one with a mild small block / 5 speed and great suspension for canyon carving and street fun.

My background is I've been a machinist for 35 years or so, (if we're counting). Also, have a few nice original vehicles, and one of them will be used for funding or trading for the upcoming Valiant.
Cars like '62 Buick Skylark, a few Corvairs, a 67 Datsun 2000 roadster and a '68 elCamino.

Been to a couple local Mopar shows, and decided I'm overdue for a Mopar.

I've seen a few around in the NW area. And thanks to the guy who reported back on the Valiant at the Portland dealer.

wish me luck

Steve

Steve, welcome to the best Mopar site ever, bar none. Good luck with your search and check the classifieds here often. Keep us posted.

Welcome momach!!!

This forum is indeed the be all & end all for all things 'A' Body Mopar.!

There are Folks here whom know the build date on assembly bolts :prayer:.

P.s, momach... ? luck ?.

You are an admitted Gearhead ...

The Valiant will seek You out :D.

Watch out for that AbodyBomber guy though... He gets a bit ... mmm ...
'twitterpated' at times...:D:D

Edit, Crap! Sorry Abody, forgot to add the 2 smilees

rectified.

Welcome to the site Steve, from the East Coast

Commando66, The '67 on Craigslist is what got me going on my quest for a '67 thru '69 A body.
Saw this, and got the bug. Great styling, perfect size, plenty of support for parts, etc.
I have yet to check into it further. Maybe this week.

I am going to be in Shelton next weekend for the mocars at the ridge show/swap 2 day weekend event. It is at the new ridge motorsport park.

lots of real good people here willing to help out. also going to the ridge next weekend,taking the challenger on a 3 day road trip, can not wait nw dart

-
Back